The Hulu original "Casual" if you brehs don't watch it, you probably should

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I think there is/was already a (very short) thread about this show.

I watch it, I like it, but it's another one of those "woe is me" white upper/middle class shows, but I do like it, mostly because Michaela Watkins is good.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
The Get Down rules right now

Getdown.png

fukk Hulu, Casual and anyone that loves them:pacspit:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Is anybody else watching Season 3? How does no one talk about this show when it's so good :stopitslime::francis::sadcam:. Can't even find reputable reviewers talking about this shyt :leostare:...

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is anybody else watching Season 3? How does no one talk about this show when it's so good :stopitslime::francis::sadcam:. Can't even find reputable reviewers talking about this shyt :leostare:...
It's critically acclaimed. The easy answer to why it's not talked about more is that it's a Hulu original so :francis:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It's critically acclaimed. The easy answer to why it's not talked about more is that it's a Hulu original so :francis:
Usually critically acclaimed means I can find some discussion/reviews online breaking the shyt down :francis:...you right about the Hulu original status though. It's the only Hulu show really worth watching though :yeshrug:(Difficult People is pretty funny if you can get past the horrendous leads - which is a fukking task in itself - the side characters bring the fukkery)

Nobody on here watching this shyt:to:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Usually critically acclaimed means I can find some discussion/reviews online breaking the shyt down :francis:...you right about the Hulu original status though. It's the only Hulu show really worth watching though :yeshrug:(Difficult People is pretty funny if you can get past the horrendous leads - which is a fukking task in itself - the side characters bring the fukkery)

Nobody on here watching this shyt:to:
I like difficult people too. Lowkey I might like it more than Casual :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I like difficult people too. Lowkey I might like it more than Casual :yeshrug:
:ohhh: The Coli brehs diversified tastes in entertainment is always a pleasant surprise :obama:. Julie is one of the most annoying and terrible characters I've ever watched on TV :pacspit: (maybe that's the point though :jbhmm:), Billy ended up being not as bad on there, and the restaurant crew always brings the laughs :russ:. Casual is still better to me though, season 3 starting to cook right now - Jamie Chung in the most recent episode :whew:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: The Coli brehs diversified tastes in entertainment is always a pleasant surprise :obama:. Julie is one of the most annoying and terrible characters I've ever watched on TV :pacspit: (maybe that's the point though :jbhmm:), Billy ended up being not as bad on there, and the restaurant crew always brings the laughs :russ:. Casual is still better to me though, season 3 starting to cook right now - Jamie Chung in the most recent episode :whew:
Haven't started S3 yet but I'm going to soon. Going to start @ing you when I have any hot takes etc. since you're a fan too.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Just watched the first episode of S3.

So it turns out they might only be half brother and sister.

That makes their weird animosity/semi-sexual tension only half as creepy now :russ: