THE HUSTLERS : GET FINESSED FOR YOUR FINANCES FROM A FINE FILIPINO FEMALE FELLAS

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ooooohh you one of them :mjpls: that think only black people can be called that. Is that why you negged me? C00nish behaviors runs wild in these parts don't it :pacspit:
nikka should only be used by black people for black people as endearment. You are the reason white people think it's cool to say nikka.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
nikka should only be used by black people for black people as endearment. You are the reason white people think it's cool to say nikka.
Wow! Do you know the definition? White people don't say that around me bc I don't let them as I've expressed here more than once. I don't see it as a "term of endearment". Giving it a good connotation is the reason white people use it. People like you are the reason actually. Youre telling them "its not a bad thing to call us that. We do it all the time". I keep it negative like it's origin and using it for every ignorant person I come across my nikka

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow! Do you know the definition? White people don't say that around me bc I don't let them as I've expressed here more than once. I don't see it as a "term of endearment". Giving it a good connotation is the reason white people use it. People like you are the reason actually. Youre telling them "its not a bad thing to call us that. We do it all the time". I keep it negative like it's origin and using it for every ignorant person I come across my nikka
:mjlol: yeah sure

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Cac nikkas love Asian hoes.

I love it how they were making 50k a week and broke now. Something don't add up

Pinoy women do something to these men all across the board that’s hard to describe its for sure not exclusive to cacs ....one thing is for sure there a lot more open and social compared to other women forget Asian women....there a lot less blatant and graceful about there intentions to a point where they come off docile and genuine, that’s why these mostly older men fall for it so hard...There not stuck up and dismissive like these other money chasing thots...As me and my mans would call it they simply got that “juice” ....