The impending West Bank annexation through progroms & terrorism

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
haven't they already annexed it?

I thought they were announcing new settlements and making an annexation official. It’s only 30% off the West Bank from what’s been said, then they gotta negotiate with the Palestinians for the creation of a Palestinian state. Right...:russ:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
haven't they already annexed it?
does it make you happy?

AlarmingDeepKouprey-small.gif

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Hanging on by a political thread no less. I admire his resilience. :ehh:
policies like this is how hes managing to hold on.

the strongest opposition to Bibi in Israeli Jewish society is because of Likuds economic policies and his personal corruption. theres a lot of reluctant likud voters who still turn out for him because of anti-palestinian policies

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
policies like this is how hes managing to hold on.

the strongest opposition to Bibi in Israeli Jewish society is because of Likuds economic policies and his personal corruption. theres a lot of reluctant likud voters who still turn out for him because of anti-palestinian policies

shyt is insane to me, but the saddest part is it makes a lot of sense. I take it Israeli politics is to the right of things.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
shyt is insane to me, but the saddest part is it makes a lot of sense. I take it Israeli politics is to the right of things.
especially the younger generation. the Israeli Labour Party used to be the most successful political party but since the 90s theyve really collapsed.