The importance of Charisma

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
What is Charisma?
Charisma is that magnetic attractiveness that makes others gravitate towards you. Inspire devotion in others. In other words, "je ne sais quoi"!

Charisma has nothing to do with extroversion nor introversion. Charisma is what you exude and how you influence others.

Examples of charismatic brehs?

2PAC

Pac was one of a kind. He spoke from the heart and didn't fret on hiding it. Till this day Pac is still relevant on the impact he brought onto the world.

Pac was motivational. Songs like "Dear Mama" "Keep Your Head Up" and countless many prove this.

Pac had a lot of female admirers because he simply knew how to make women FEEL good about themselves.

Pac was real. He talked about his struggles as a nice guy vs changing his image to becoming a bad boy which a lot of guys can relate too. Pac was vocal about black issues. At point, he was serious on creating a black political party!

Tupac-Shakur-1993.jpg

DMX

DMX was incredible! DMX's unapologetic authenticity combined with fierceness and raw charisma quickly made him an ICON.

DMX didn't fear to be vulnerable we connected with X we heard many of his stories. Through his battles with demons and addictions, his love for dogs, his commitment to spirituality, X wasn't afraid of telling his story to the world.

Just like Pac, they'll never be another X. His energy was another level.

merlin_54506919_20a63188-0d80-413b-836f-7dfd27f277d4-superJumbo.jpg

Martin Luther King Jr

In a time where racism was at it's zenith, MLK stood out with courage, character and confidence. An impressive orator, his "I Have a Dream" speech brought all races together and pushed for civil rights legislation. The speech was so powerful that in 1964, Congress the Civil Rights Act outlawing discrimination based on race, religion or gender.

MLK_Washington.jpg

Malcolm X

Despite having a rough life, Malcolm X broke through with greatness. His passion about black ownership and black independence spokes depth on issues us as black people faced still this day. His speeches grew from 400 members to almost 40,000!

this-day-in-history-02211965---malcolm-x-assassinated.jpg

These are just examples of notable key figures who used their charisma for productivity

How to be more charismatic?

Reframe the Situation -
Instead of you wanting the thing/opportunity/person, consider thinking how that thing is suitable for you, ask questions which'll make you calm and confident.

Admit your Emotions - We all have emotions we're human. Simply just being honest with yourself makes others connect with you . Sharing emotions makes you more relatable as a person.

Tell Stories - Use the hook and grab strategy. Start your story with something that draws the attention of others.

Make Others Feel Special - One thing about charisma its less about you, more about how you make others FEEL. Giving genuine and honest feedback. Holding eye contact. Open body language.

Just wanted to drop some self improvement tips. Ciao!​

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
The importance of charisma is known and understood. The challenge is how to obtain and cultivate it. Is it nature vs nurture. This thread would've been more productive deeply exploring methods of improving charisma. The average well adjusted human isn't a great conversationalist much less the autists on the coli. If one were to improve this aspect of themselves, they'd present the illusion of charisma. An understated part of charisma comes from the confidence of possessing a skill. It could be physical or intangible - nonetheless charismatic people are exceptional at something that gives them the confidence to present as such. Finally, there's different types to charisma. Obama and Russell Brand are all charismatic but their manner is different. However, one factor that ties both is their oratory skills. I would recommend brehs read The Like Switch to explore their approach.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The importance of charisma is known and understood. The challenge is how to obtain and cultivate it. Is it nature vs nurture. This thread would've been more productive deeply exploring methods of improving charisma. The average well adjusted human isn't a great conversationalist much less the autists on the coli. If one were to improve this aspect of themselves, they'd present the illusion of charisma. An understated part of charisma comes from the confidence of possessing a skill. It could be physical or intangible - nonetheless charismatic people are exceptional at something that gives them the confidence to present as such. Finally, there's different types to charisma. Obama and Russell Brand are all charismatic but their manner is different. However, one factor that ties both is their oratory skills. I would recommend brehs read The Like Switch to explore their approach.

IDK breh I got some people who aint shyt but charismatic as fukk....can stop a whole room :dead:

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
I don't think people question the importance of charisma. The problem is developing your individual brand. Some of us are funny, others high intellectual, some physically charming (where winks and smiles actually work), and others can emphasize and extract secrets from you before you even realize it.

A lot of people have the potential to be charismatic, but they have to gain experience in life and learn how to move to utilize it.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don't think people question the importance of charisma. The problem is developing your individual brand. Some of us are funny, others high intellectual, some physically charming (where winks and smiles actually work), and others can emphasize and extract secrets from you before you even realize it.

A lot of people have the potential to be charismatic, but they have to gain experience in life and learn how to move to utilize it.

breh we talking chrisma not chakra Naruto breh :russ:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let me tell y’all something. If you ain’t got no mothafuking charisma by now, then you not getting none. You dying charismaless. No impact having ass nikkas. If you wasn’t know for making people laugh, smile, and being excited by you precense or energy, then you not about to start now. Most nikkas on here some real fukking nerds. And most people cool. But I actually done interacted with several people off the coli and I’m telling you, only a small percentage not coming off like straight nerds. Swag, drip, charisma….man hell naw. But like I said, folks be cool though