The inevitable "Chicken sandwich wars" seems to be making a comeback this summer...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Who still eats KFC
ebb6d2f5ba3e8f4c94d46ee390177f1975f45206r1-500-280_hq.gif

that nashville hot chicken federal fukk what u tombout

whenever ion feel like headin to sisters n brothers for that nashville hot...kfc...for a quik fix

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard:I can taste the salt from the computer screen.

I’ve been lazy the last few days and have eaten out...w/ the exception of chick-fil-a all the shyt has been unnecessarily salty (2 philly cheesesteak spots...pizza place and KFC smh)...prior to that I had been eating only home cooked meals for almost 2 months straight...I think that’s why the difference was so noticeable...most of that junk food was just overloaded w/ salt...I made my own burgers...chicken sandwiches and chili dogs a few weeks ago...you can taste the difference...I just been lazy w/ cooking this week but I’m pretty much off buying this junk

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I’ve been lazy the last few days and have eaten out...w/ the exception of chick-fil-a all the shyt has been unnecessarily salty (2 philly cheesesteak spots...pizza place and KFC smh)...prior to that I had been eating only home cooked meals for almost 2 months straight...I think that’s why the difference was so noticeable...most of that junk food was just overloaded w/ salt...I made my own burgers...chicken sandwiches and chili dogs a few weeks ago...you can taste the difference...I just been lazy w/ cooking this week but I’m pretty much off buying this junk

I been watching what I eat lately especially when it comes down to eating out. Technically you can eat the same fast food at home and not feel like shyt by copping grocery products. I copped this griddle for the wife and breh....Memorial day was lit:banderas:. Burgers on wheat slices, kielbasa, and the works.

If you feel lazy just air fry it:wow:. Trust, it'll save money, health, and time in the process.