The Iranian Women's suffrage movement....

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has my full support:salute:

FFDKOvO.jpg

Do Iranian women fukk with nikkas like that?????? Anyone knows if its worth getting a flight there?????:noah:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you've never been to Iran.
Do you have the sudden urge to get PTSD?
There are beautiful Iranian women in the UAE and Pakistan, and those places tend to be safer.
If you're Muslim and have a future, they might mess with you.
There's certainly colourism over there, and in this case they would choose a White man over you (though British over American).

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Has my full support:salute:

FFDKOvO.jpg

Do Iranian women fukk with nikkas like that?????? Anyone knows if its worth getting a flight there?????:noah:
With black men, YES. With "n!ggas"? I dont know. :manny:
I met one at a house party some time last year and she seemed very open to fukking. Was being extra friendly with me even with her dad present.
Her pops was pretty cool too, by the way. :ehh:
Edit: Also a friend of mine is married to one from what i hear. Never met her. Dude moved to the UK and married her. Only seen her in pics

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With black men, YES. With "n!ggas"? I dont know. :manny:
I met one at a house party some time last year and she seemed very open to fukking. Was being extra friendly with me even with her dad present.
Her pops was pretty cool too, by the way. :ehh:
:patrice: I see your point

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can tell you've never been to Iran.
Do you have the sudden urge to get PTSD?
There are beautiful Iranian women in the UAE and Pakistan, and those places tend to be safer.
If you're Muslim and have a future, they might mess with you.
There's certainly colourism over there, and in this case they would choose a White man over you (though British over American).
:jbhmm::patrice::manny:

Daps
Reppin
Hamburg, Germany
be careful with iranian woman, they look pretty on the first sight but they got hair all over their bodies. this one girl back in my school was called alf and/or chewbacca

Monte Cristo

Banned
Daps
They generally dont mess with guys outside of their culture. Even CACs have a hard time hitting

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
be careful with iranian woman, they look pretty on the first sight but they got hair all over their bodies. this one girl back in my school was called alf and/or chewbacca
Some of us may like our women hairy :manny:
Edit: Not saying i do but different people have different tastes. My girl is Ugandan. She has hair on her body. Hair basically doesnt grown on her legs and arms

Last edited: