The Jig Is UP for Scammers

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
cant stand scammers, thieves & whores.

those are hustles I cant respect.

drug dealing also, but to a lesser extent because at least its actual entrepreneurship when it comes to marketing, sales, customer base, product, employees and profit margins. At least its an actual business.

every other illegal hustler can be thrown under the jail, fukk them lazy motherfukkas

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
When this was a white man's hustle, they didn't care but now that brothas in it, you already know
Do you really think someone in a room said "hey Charlie, black people making money off this credit card scam, let's shut it down?"

Man the internet is just not a healthy place for some people...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Do you really think someone in a room said "hey Charlie, black people making money off this credit card scam, let's shut it down?"

Man the internet is just not a healthy place for some people...
White supremacists shut down anything Blacks are doing, money involved or not. shyt could be a home party. They will shut yours down and continue letting the cacs have their party. I don't know why you guys are so defensive of cacs who act like cacs.

Once again, I hate scammers but they have been around for YEARS and mainly white and no one seems to care to DeQuan is doing it?