The Job Hired A Whole Firm To Tell Them Who To Fire

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Amongs other things. Like a whole dams staff of people have taken over one of the conference rooms. They been here for about a month now. They gonna tell a major national fukking bank how to save money:what: Man they finesse game must be strong. All the recommendations they make are gonna be common sense and anything groundbreaking they find will be with the assistance of the real employees cause these dudes don’t shyt:dead: The corporate consulting jobs always been some finesse shyt to me, but hey, I can’t knock the hustle. Ain’t my money. But you gotta be a dumb mothafukkas to pay a while firm to tell you some shyt a college student can figure out.

So yeah, these nikkas on the floor and got these nikkas shook. They are literally meeting with people about their role:mjlol: nikka I’m not meet with you to help you come up with a recommendation to fire me. You gotta be stupid as fukk. Them nikkas have not spoken to me or asked me one thing since they been here. I think they can sense that I’m not with this shyt and I don’t like they ass being here. My job straight tho

I know like 3 people getting fired already though cause I’m plugged in like a microwave, but I can’t say shyt. It’s a lent more to come to. Ya boy good though, cause in a nutshell, I’m that mothafukking nikka. They do see me on the coli damn near everytime one of them walks past though

:lupe:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
This is the time where you should start looking at work somewhere else OP, just because they aren't firing you doesn't mean they don't have room for you or a jump in salary in the near future

Or they'll see which employees are putting in more effort than others and put the rest of the work on the employees left.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
when people haven't worked their way up a company and have been hot-shotted into executive/management roles, they have no clue what anybody does or how to tell if certain people are lazy or not. :mjlol:shyt is funny because they so lazy they hired people to fire people. :russ::dead:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know this guy who been here 17 years. He’s a wealth of knowledge. I think he making somewhere between 80k-90k. Well they been training someone on some of his duties lately. This dude smart as hell. He went to ask why. They tried to bullshyt him but he too smart. Told him his last day was the 31st. He told me this yesterday. Said he thinks they hired the new girl for like half his salary. It’s a dirty game out here. At least he gets severance though

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And let me tell y’all some more bullshyt. They firing some people and not replacing their roles. So who gonna do the work? They gonna try to give other people the duties the person they fired had. They try to spread them out. Man if that ain’t trying someone. I guess this how corporate goes though. How you gonna fire someones manager, not replace the position, then spread those managerial duties throughout the team while NOT INCREASING PAY:dahell:

I look at corporate like the streets. I’m always making analogies. The shyt that goes down in corporate that’s considered normal be killable offenses on th streets. Corporate cut throat as fukk. I’m good, and even if I wasn’t Im plugged in enough at the job to find another role quick. Someone offered me a positiIon yesterday and I turned it down cause I’m waiting on a position that my boy is hiring for in a few months and he pretty much promised it to me if I wanted it. But I feel bad for some of th we people cause they be here like 15-20 years and more and these banks don’t care about them like that. But these fools be having all the loyalty in the world smh

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
when people haven't worked their way up a company and have been hot-shotted into executive/management roles, they have no clue what anybody does or how to tell if certain people are lazy or not. :mjlol:shyt is funny because they so lazy they hired people to fire people. :russ::dead:
Breh I am telling you! At my job so many "managers" don't have a clue what is going on with their own groups. I've realized 9/10 if there is an Asst. Manager or a Supervisor, that is the person really doing all the work.