The Joey Bada$$ Falloff Is Nothing Short of Spectacular Ol' Whoopi Goldberg Jr Looking bytch Nicca

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Your bytch ass got clowned to infinity in this thread and now you’re caught in your feelings and can’t let it go, taking shots at the dead friends of someone half your age. No real man does that shyt, you’re just a overly sensitive, mentally deranged, bytch ass g unit stan that smells like wet dog and hotdog water:umad:
:deadhorse:

the dead horse being your dead whore mongrel mother

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Joey is more successful than most mainstream rappers out there :mjlol: and he has more paper than most y'all favorite rappers

Dude actually built a solid fanbase that he can eat off for years when it comes to shows, merch, streams, vinyl and this is why it seems like he "fell" off because he's not all over the net on publications but he's signed deals that allows him to branch off into other areas of business and he not a slave to the music like most yall favorite rappers. He in a position most rappers would KILL to be in. He's gonna drop this new album, do the festival circuit, do his own tour, eat off merch and streams and he'll go back to filming his shows where he's also making money. JOey legit one of my most successful rappers in hip hop and nikkas saying he fell off :mjlol:

Facts. Jozef Badmon steady dropping crankage any time he makes his presence known. Can’t wait for his upcoming project :blessed:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
TV money longer than rap money, and he definitely has a fanbase. :manny:

I don't even like the lil nikka far as rhyming anymore but yall are trying too hard and are completely out of touch
Yeah he Def caking off a Bet show :mjlol:

Mane shut yo groupie ass the whole fukk up

dikk surfing ass nikka​

Last edited: