The Juice is back 2016 Ford SVT Bronco :ojpls:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
It’s finally happening: after waiting 20 long years Ford is bringing back the Ford Bronco for 2016 and it’s not the Early Bronco concept that was unveiled to the world in 2004 like many believed. This all-new Ford Bronco is based off the highly popular Ford Atlas and if history does indeed repeat itself, this could kick-start the 2-door 4x4 SUV market once again.

The fullsize Ford Bronco faded away after the 1996 model year never to be seen again; that is, until now. The 2016 Ford SVT Bronco isn't a cookie cutter soccer mom all-wheel drive purse with a steering wheel, it’s a genuine off-road rig and its large size and menacing appearance make no apologies at all. The 2016 Ford SVT Bronco is all business all the time like its predecessors before it. This definitely isn't the Ford Bronco concept you probably saw in 2004 and every year since then as the so called "new" Ford Bronco.

The 2016 Ford SVT Bronco is available with three different engine options from a base 5.0-liter Coyote V-8 that pumps out 420 hp to an optional 4.9-liter Powerstroke V-6 diesel engine that is based off the revised 6.7-liter Powerstroke diesel. The 4.9-liter Powerstroke delivers 330 hp as well as 645 lb-ft of torque. This all-new Powerstroke V-6 diesel engine will allow the 2016 Ford SVT Bronco to haul heavy payloads with ease while significantly improving fuel economy over the standard 5.0-liter Coyote V8. As if that wasn’t enough, we’re hearing that there is a good possibility that we’ll see the 5.8-liter supercharged V-8 engine out of the Mustang Shelby GT500, make its way into the SVT Bronco. With 662 hp and 631 lb-ft of torque on tap, there won’t be much this all-new SVT Bronco won’t be able to conquer. To be perfectly honest, the SVT Bronco probably doesn’t need much more than 500 hp to scoot through the dirt in a hurry but having 662 screaming horses available at your disposal is flat out awesome!

Read more: http://www.trucktrend.com/future/concepts/1404_2016_ford_svt_bronco_coming_soon/#ixzz2z7OWvj3t

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco--1--front-three-quarter.jpg

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco--3--dashboard.jpg

2016-Ford-SVT-Bronco--2--rear-three-quarter.jpg

:patrice:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It looks nice. I don't know why you would associate this vehicle with O.J. Simpson

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
/the outside looks like a fukking beast... the inside looks too damn tight,

I would drop the ride height, gets some 25's chromed out...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I don't too much care for Ford. I said if I was to ever own a Ford, it would only be a Mustang or Excursion. But this one right here is nice. The interior may be cookie cutter but since I don't see the interior of too many Fords so it's a change of pace for me. My father used to have these 2-door SUV's. He had 2 Dodge Ramchargers and when they stopped making them he ended up getting the 2-door Tahoe. This right here brings back some memories though. That would be nice and if you can get that Shelby GT500 engine in it and drop the ride height, it would be a sleeper at the drag strip. But this is all speculation.