The Kai Cenat takeover thread

Big Mountain Hélà

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
954/718
Shout out to the young’n doing his thing, he just turned down 40million dollars and apparently got more

He’s dissin’ Kick in general" - Kai Cenat revealing getting offered $40 million contract in a diss track leaves fans speculating​

ByShreyan Mukherjee
Modified Jul 27, 2023 12:59 GMT
follow icon Follow Us
comment
Comment
Share icon
Twitch's Kai Cenat, who is also a member of the YouTube group AMP, has stirred up discussions with his verse at the beginning of their latest song AMP FRESHMAN CYPHER 2023. In his lyrics, he cleverly hints at what seems to be a subtle diss directed at Kick, and possibly Kick streamers such as Adin Ross and Brice "BruceDropEMOff."

In his verse, Kai reveals that he was offered over 40 million to join Kick. Naturally, speculations of possible diss directed at Adin and Bruce have appeared online. One user remarked:

Kai Cenat's verse hints at a $40 million offer from Kick​

Ever since Kick's launch in late 2022, Kai Cenat's name has frequently surfaced in discussions. However, in May 2023, he put an end to all the rumors surrounding a possible deal with the platform by joining Rumble on a non-exclusive basis. Kai, along with fellow streamer Darren "IShowSpeed," has a monthly show/livestreamon the platform as a duo.

Despite Kai's decision to join Rumble, AMP's new song strongly implies that Kick might have made a substantial monetary offer in an attempt to secure Kai's services. Here's what his verse said:

"Let's talk about the streaming sh*t, 'cause ni**as getting soft. I do my own thing and I put that on a cross. They offered me 40 (million), I told them double it for more. Then Rumble came in and started knocking right on that door."

The verse in AMP's new song by Kai Cenat is quite ambiguous, making it difficult to ascertain whether it was indeed a direct diss at Adin or Bruce. Both Adin and Bruce have been known to criticize Rumble in the past, adding complexity to the situation. As of now, neither has responded to the latest song.

Kai and IShowSpeed's channel on Rumble, known as The Kai 'N Speed Show, has already amassed an impressive following of over 233K followers. In their latest episode, they took their viewers on an exciting IRL adventure in Disneyland in Tokyo, Japan.