The Kennedy Assassination... 60 years later. Let's not forget how crazy that shyt was!

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to this day i can't watch the zapruder film without being like:damn:

think of how crazy that shyt must have been...seein the president's head blown wide open in broad daylight.

lee harvey oswald was a hell of a shot :mjpls:

jokes aside, The LBJ conspiracy theory has always been fascinating to me party because the assassination went down in LBJ's backyard.

i mean wtf is dude all the way on the left doing here? :bryan:

ro4f181601.jpg

anyway brehs? thoughts? not meant to be a conspiracy thread but what are your impressions 50 years after the fact/

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The JFK assassination is one conspiracy you don't have to be crazy to find plausible. I've studied it, watched docs, and read books about it and I still can't say with any real confidence whether Oswald acted alone or not.

There is a lot of bullshyt being thrown around by JFK conspiracy buffs, and it can be taxing to wade through. This is a good article I read about it recently from a pro-conspiracy reporter. There's some good links and reading resources at the end of the article for anyone interested.

http://www.salon.com/2013/11/06/the_jfk_assassination_we_still_dont_know_what_happened/

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They had some shyt on the history channel a few years ago that had some crazy shyt in it..I dont think they ever replayed it...went heavy into the LBJ angle and multiple shooters..even had an interview with some really old guy in Italy who was just in silhouette saying in italian that he knew who made the kill shot or who set it up directly etc...was pretty damn believable...I just honestly find the "establishment" story to be horseshyt and jack ruby silencing oswald so quickly muddied the water even more than it already was.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
consider the source (typos etc) but this is a pretty extensive conspiracy layout as well...has some fukked up jfk pictures (just as a warning)..http://johnsonbushandnixonkilljohnfkennedy.blogspot.com/
i've seen the pics as i was heavy into researching the conspiracy angles when i was in high school. trying to avoid them and graphically morbid shyt in general, to be honest. can the pics be avoided?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i've seen the pics as i was heavy into researching the conspiracy angles when i was in high school. trying to avoid them and graphically morbid shyt in general, to be honest. can the pics be avoided?

there are just a couple of them (autopsy) but they caught me off guard as i was scrolling down...so i cant really promise anything. i am in the same boat (conspiracies/the past) but decided to check this website out just now... it will probably fukk up my sleeping but the information is intriguing at the very least.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there are just a couple of them (autopsy) but they caught me off guard as i was scrolling down...so i cant really promise anything. i am in the same boat (conspiracies/the past) but decided to check this website out just now... it will probably fukk up my sleeping but the information is intriguing at the very least.

yeah, appreciate it, but i'll pass. there's that one autopsy pic where his head looks like a partially opened can of tuna fish :to:...not trying to have the details of that one etched into my memory again.

truly fukked up what they did to him. :rip:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
yeah, appreciate it, but i'll pass. there's that one autopsy pic where his head looks like a partially opened can of tuna fish :to:...not trying to have the details of that one etched into my memory again.

truly fukked up what they did to him. :rip:

agreed. its a really long piece (still reading)..but i wish i hadnt because i cant get the image out of my head..:merchant::gag:

lbj was pretty grimey...but honestly, i think nixon and hw are worse...h.w. might be one of the WOAT americans

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed. its a really long piece (still reading)..but i wish i hadnt because i cant get the image out of my head..:merchant::gag:

lbj was pretty grimey...but honestly, i think nixon and hw are worse...h.w. might be one of the WOAT americans
HW has to be truly grimey because the polite, almost folksy way he carries himself would never let on to his background. the shyt that man has had his fingerprints on. :merchant:

george-hw-bush-0111-lg.jpg

:whoa:

i mean he's an outstanding American though. true patriot. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll never know until the FBI opens them files.

It's been proven by some that even the Zapruder film is doctored and fake.

Zapruder was a high ranking Mason, plus the FBI had the Zapruder film in their possession for 7-8 years before showing it to the public.There's no telling what really happened.That shyt is sliced and diced.

I have another theory where nobody was killed, but I don't think the coli is ready for that shyt:mjpls:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll never know until the FBI opens them files.

It's been proven by some that even the Zapruder film is doctored and fake.

Zapruder was a high ranking Mason, plus the FBI had the Zapruder film in their possession for 7-8 years before showing it to the public.There's no telling what really happened.That shyt is sliced and diced.

I have another theory where nobody was killed, but I don't think the coli is ready for that shyt:mjpls:

lol. aight breh, entertain us.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really need to read up on all this, very interesting.

Average People really don't know how governments get down, only last week a spy in England was found dead inside a bag padlocked from the outside and the courts ruled he must've done it himself, wtf lol, he must've known something they didn't want out there.

I read a mafia book about moonie gaincana and he said he had Kennedy killed, also said he killed Monroe, so I don't know...interesting none the less.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
HW has to be truly grimey because the polite, almost folksy way he carries himself would never let on to his background. the shyt that man has had his fingerprints on. :merchant:

:whoa:

i mean he's an outstanding American though. true patriot. :whew:

I can sense the evil in that picture alone. Had to remove it. :bryan: