The King got caught slippin & got jumped by his queens...

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
lion-cheetah-meme-laughing-in-front-of-computer-screen.jpg

Fool prolly went to another herd of females and came back smelling like non-pride rock trim and they tuned his ass up after serving him a Gazelle or some shyt to distract him.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
fukk cacs I swear something happens each day that makes me hate them more and more.
I feel the same way, and I don’t like it. I never hated any race but I’m realizing that these people are inherently evil and satanic as a whole. I hate that I even feel this way breh because I used to see white people as individuals. I don’t like, trust, or enjoy them.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel the same way, and I don’t like it. I never hated any race but I’m realizing that these people are inherently evil and satanic as a whole. I hate that I even feel this way breh because I used to see white people as individuals. I don’t like, trust, or enjoy them.

I used to see people the same way too. Even the ones who appear to have their heart in the right place are usually up to something far more sinister though. I prefer they simply keep away from me and I try to keep away from them.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
He did something to a kid. Females don't do something like that without a youngin' being involved.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
Looks like gang rape to me....He is not a piece of meat:damn:...either that or they his sisters and he catchin it over some sibling rivalry shyt:ufdup: