The Knight Witch (Playstation 4/5, PC, Switch, Xbox - Out Now)

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Released last week. Dope game. Don't know why some folks on Steam are hating on it with a 6 rating (didn't read their comments), but it's at an 8 on metacritic.

Of course you sony stans would want to play this Demonic filth, Fisher Price: My first Demon THE VIDEO GAME :scusthov:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's pretty fun. Being a metroidvania, it's definitely in my wheelhouse, tho I've read it's light on that front. Controls perfectly. Decent challenge so far and lots of weapon variety. Plays great on Steam deck.
Will probably pick it up eventually or hopefully it comes to gamepass. I really like the art and the combat looks unique.

I got so many games to get through right now, no point in me buying any new ones.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will probably pick it up eventually or hopefully it comes to gamepass. I really like the art and the combat looks unique.

I got so many games to get through right now, no point in me buying any new ones.
This

I want to cop but damn time wise I can’t justify it. I had this on my wishlist for about a month but after a few others purchases I can’t fit this into my rotation. But when I do cop it’ll probably be on sale.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finally got around to the demo (steam)…fun game…I like floating around exploring and enemy encounters are challenging…will definitely pick it up