The Kybalion

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
Ok i am not accusing you. I am merely asking you to dumb it down so I can understand cos honestly the bible just reads like remixed fairy tales and you're to pick and choose what has meaning and what doesn't.
No offense taken.

I myself have yet to read the text entirely but there are a lot of esoteric meanings apparently. Not to mention many of the stories come from religions that predate Christianity.

I'll give you one example/theory, Adam and Eve were groups of people and not single individuals.

IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
The Hermetics theories concerning matter, its capacities as well as the structure and function of the physical universe has long been confirmed as factual.

The reason the book the Kybalion has gained so much popularity , is because it is perhaps the first time that the advanced theories of the ancient Hermetists had been so clearly and mathematically presented.

It showed that Spirituality is scientific , and where there is art it must always conform to science. Otherwise its results will be based on chance instead of cause and effect.

Any attempt to reinvent the wheel is wanderlust. It is like a Ocean, yet looking for water.