The Lancet: Black women in the USA were murdered six times more often than White women between 1999 and 2020, state-level analysis indicates

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This topic is so complex.

How am I supposed to help women in DV situations even if I want to? As far as I can tell it’s a proximity thing and you help women that you personally know.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

How am I supposed to help women in DV situations even if I want to? As far as I can tell it’s a proximity thing and you help women that you personally know.
We can only help by raising our sons.

There’s an old African American saying that touches this that goes “we raise our daughters, but love our sons.”

We need to get to raising our boys. These niqqas be getting so loved on at times they dont have adequate accountability or training on handling their emotions. Meanwhile, their daughters arent being coddled and raised not to need anyone else to survive

Marlow Stanfield

All Star
Daps

The #1 way to help with this issue is to not contribute to it.

As far as helping women in DV situations... if its not happening around you, then great! You're lucky because it is heartbreaking to see a woman go through that shyt.

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Fix the underlying cause.... Socioeconomic issues. That will help with education, better quality food, better social programs, stronger communities, and will result in less violence.

I remember dikk Gregory saying
Back in the days black people would see another black man thinking he was mean mugging

Not realising the man has an extremely painful abscess of the mouth and no access to dental care

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Your c00n ass is emotional that you got exposed and got so hurt by it you had to neg me as if I give a fukk kill yourself fakkit :mjlol:
Cool. Thank you for your contribution to the topic at hand very enlightening

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I remember in the mid-2010's before the Black Manosphere became a cespool, the "Pookie and Ray Ray" conversation was created. Essentially it was preaching to the choir, similar to this topic, because most of us are not mentally unhinged or have violent criminal records.

Not only did this cause a big divide among several creators, black women like Cynthia G (before she went full Anti-BM) and other BW female creators wrote this off as being jealous of said men. These women (and divestors) in recent years then proceeded to then gain a following off "Black Femidice" prominently featuring the same men who were called out a decade ago.

Also, stole this clip from @lib123 in another topic I'm following. Timestamped. Do you think black women with preferences like this have a higher chance of being the victim of DV (or worse) than the average woman who only deals with white collar men and professional business owners? Furthermore, what are black men like us expected to say/do to persuade black women away from this mentality before it gets to that point?

Last edited: