The Last Kingdom (now on Netflix)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the few things I really dislike about this show is....man I know he's the main character but this show in particular goes out of its way to tell you the whole world revolves around Uthred. It's actually in a way immersion breaking watching the way the show does this shyt over and over again.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
wow folks aint watching this?

this show is more interesting than vikings

Damn this show takes a dump on Vikings

I dunno why this show isn't more popular it's way more interesting than Vikings.

its better than bum ass vikings

i like this series better than vikings

:blessed:

i like this show better than vikings

this show>>vikings
Still not sure how you feel about this show compared to Vikings
:jbhmm:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Finished everything today

Uthred got put through the ringer more than anyone. He...

Lost his wife, his son, his witch girlfriend, his sister, his brother, his best friend, and his 2nd best friend

:mjcry:

The only people left are Brida & the priest

:mjcry: Damn, breh you just gonna forget about Hild like that? There wasn't much of her this season but she has a great bond with Uhtred too. Finan, Sihtric, and Osferth ride or die too, breh.

:to: Bet more of them gonna die next season too.

I just realized this show is real good at getting you to like ALL the characters :wow: Reminds me of Spartacus where everybody on screen was interesting even if you hated them

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:mjcry: Damn, breh you just gonna forget about Hild like that? There wasn't much of her this season but she has a great bond with Uhtred too. Finan, Sihtric, and Osferth ride or die too, breh.

:to: Bet more of them gonna die next season too.

I just realized this show is real good at getting you to like ALL the characters :wow: Reminds me of Spartacus where everybody on screen was interesting even if you hated them

Almost forgot about Hild since she wasn't around much this season. She's an G tho, became warrior, whipped ass then went back to being a Nun again :heh:

Reading summaries of what happens to certain characters in the books got me like :picard:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Almost forgot about Hild since she wasn't around much this season. She's an G tho, became warrior, whipped ass then went back to being a Nun again :heh:

Reading summaries of what happens to certain characters in the books got me like :picard:
The actress who plays hild was pregnant so that’s prolly why she didn’t get much screen time last season

Daps
One of my favorite lines/scenes was between Alfred and Uhthred.

Alfred said something like. Uhthred of Bebenbaugh, just as distant as it ever was.:ooh:

Then Uhthred fired back with, just as distant as you and your england. :heh:

:dead:

Had my mans Alfred on the verge of tears with that one

Like "why did u have to go there?" :mjcry::mjcry:

:mjlol: