THE LAST STAND: BERNARD HOPKINS VOWS THAT THE EXECUTIONER WILL BE ON DISPLAY AGAINST JOE SMITH JR.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
:mjlol: roy jones is my co goat but if thats his logic:mjlol:

:russ: That's what he's been doing the last few years using B-Hops longevity to hype himself up to continue fighting. No matter the outcome. He going to continue though. You see how RJJ basically said the only reason Bernard Hopkins ain't do as good because he was too inactive between fights. Now Roy saying that's why he staying active, the older you get, the harder it is when you are inactive.

The commission needs to pull the Rocky Balboa on my dude. Because he can't stop, won't stop. Even if they did, that's when he would go back to fighting people on European soil.
:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:russ: That's what he's been doing the last few years using B-Hops longevity to hype himself up to continue fighting. No matter the outcome. He going to continue though. You see how RJJ basically said the only reason Bernard Hopkins ain't do as good because he was too inactive between fights. Now Roy saying that's why he staying active, the older you get, the harder it is when you are inactive.

The commission needs to pull the Rocky Balboa on my dude. Because he can't stop, won't stop. Even if they did, that's when he would go back to fighting people on European soil.
:manny:
roy is going to end up in a fog..i bet you if roy wanted to go fight in vegas or nyc, he'd have to take the battery of tests that would expose the damage he has..tests that are prolly not "required" in the podunk/international locations he fights in these days

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
hopkinsropes03-1.jpg

hopkinsropes04-1.jpg

hopkinsropes05-1.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He was KTFO I think him hitting the floor actually woke him up.... a bit :pachaha:

bhop.jpg
Yeah that right hand generic joe hit him with sent him into lala land...it was inevitable..bhop couldnt handle the increasing workrate and was getting trapped several times before this

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
He prolly hit the floor woke up and thought the fight hadnt even stared yet!

Got up like

54182999.jpg

B Chop " Owww What the fukk happened"

Ringside observer "Breh you got knocked the fukk out!"

B Chop "Naw... no way aint no white boy beating me....*mumbles* again.

B Chop "For real though what happened!"

Another random ringside observer "No its true check it out"

SmithHopkins_Hoganphotos1.jpg

:mjgrin:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that right hand generic joe hit him with sent him into lala land...it was inevitable..bhop couldnt handle the increasing workrate and was getting trapped several times before this

Him fighting a fundamentally dumb fight didn't help either...trying to be a 52 year old Sweet Pea, predicating his defense around anticipating, slipping & countering with his hands by his waist

At 52 :martin:

This is how Roy's ass keep getting knocked out in the later stages of his career.

Man...What a flabby sight :wow:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
roy is going to end up in a fog..i bet you if roy wanted to go fight in vegas or nyc, he'd have to take the battery of tests that would expose the damage he has..tests that are prolly not "required" in the podunk/international locations he fights in these days
Do you think even paying Gerald a visit would influence Roy to quit at this point:patrice:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Do you think even paying Gerald a visit would influence Roy to quit at this point:patrice:

I don't think that will stop him either. The only way he will stop if all countries revoke his license. Roy is too stubborn and still think he's got it. I thought he was done his last fight after the arm injury but that still won't stop him.