THE LAST STAND: BERNARD HOPKINS VOWS THAT THE EXECUTIONER WILL BE ON DISPLAY AGAINST JOE SMITH JR.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

damn..
it's damn right bizarre how the game works..hops not getting a damn mill?

yo..shyt on me bro but im hearing he dissed bro naz like a chump ..sad shyt but hope them two make peace,..
but im feeling its hops getting into the executioner role..no fukks..no love..just slaughter!!

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
I think it was 4 or 5 years ago HBO did a short documentary on B Hop. Breh went to see his cardiologist, and doc said because of his disciplined diet, and consistent workout B Hop's heart test came back, and the test revealed his heart was functioning as if he were a healthy 18 year old :dwillhuh:.

I'm 34 and I have to get my :flabbynsick: together ASAP.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
for the ones who maybe asking about joe smith jr and why he's facing bhop..this is how he got this opportunity

damn I remember that fight. He threw his equilibrium ion the bushes Pat :damn:

:mjcry:

I hope B Hop gktfo tonight for all the slander towards Naz. Negga even said Naz had a stroke and was wearing diapers brehs :francis:

That's some bytch negga shiet

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
B-Hop is like Harvey Dent 2-Face, can't respect a guy like that bad mouthing about Naz, then lying about the Lou DiBella situation. Especially someone whose been fighting dirty most of his career. Lets see if he pulls out an Academy Award performance tonight, if things are not going his way.