The Latino Flight to Whiteness

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
No, I'm saying that if a black conservative could pass as white he'd do it, just like these Hispanics:manny:
Many Black people can not pass as white though. That defeats the purpose of of being white.

Do you understand what I'm saying.

Many Black people don't have the privilege to pass as white. Black people are like the antithesis of white.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Many Black people can not pass as white though. That defeats the purpose of of being white.

Do you understand what I'm saying.

Many Black people don't have the privilege to pass as white. Black people are like the antithesis of white.
I never said anything to the contrary.

My main point was support/perpetuation of white supremacy, isn't really predicated by skin color.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
twism don't @ me. you can't find one post where i say these people are my heroes or will save black people from white supremacy. not caring about illegal immigration isn't the same thing. shyt most illegals aren't white hispanics anyway, they are those mestizo looking folks who can't claim white and would look ridiculous doing so. white hispanics are those that come from your party's favorite hispanics: CUBA. your marc rubio types who i find to be more contemptible and racist than your anglo whites. the elite classes of mexico and latin america that claim white are white people.
Those stupid looking midget "mestizos" look "down" on your black ass.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Oh you don't need a minority coalition to save you from the republicans?

Oh ok, my bad dude
save me from the republicans? you got jokes. in less than 10 years i'll be living in a majority black country and only visiting america to check up on my rental unit(s) and buy shyt for cheaper than i would at home. you'll still be trying to figure out how you can convince the republicans that you'e one of the good ones you ole uncle ruckus ass nikka.

Those stupid looking midget "mestizos" look "down" on your black ass.
maybe, but not to my face. well they did kinda look down on me when i was getting a new roof a few years ago and they were up there sweating their asses off in the broiling heat and i was down on the ground watching. they weren't looking down when i was getting a new irrigation system though. they're saving me money. so they can look down when they get in their car or home all they want because it has no impact on me, like a maid or butler looking down on the master of the house, it means nothing.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You woke up this morning and this is what was on your mind? :hhh:

I would say if you moved to Charlotte I'd get you a job, but I don't want my staff thinking I cosign your crazy. :mjgrin:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're a dumbass.

No matter how much you tapdance for cacs, they'll never accept you as one of them. You're just a useful idiot Uncle Ruckus.
i dont want to be accepted by them...you do...this is why you talk about them constantly....it hurts you deep down inside.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
i dont want to be accepted by them...you do...this is why you talk about them constantly....it hurts you deep down inside.
Says the guy who once said,

"The alt-right Hotel Alliance."

I hope you're at least making some money off if this c00ning.