The Left is too soft

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I lurked st0rmfr0nt the night Obama won, it crashed from so much traffic. In the years that followed, the Right wasn't on no ":mjlol: these next 4-8 years are gonna be funny as fukk :russ:"

They never said "Damn, you gotta respect Obama's bullshyt game :manny: He knows the hustle."

Or ever even called him "our president". It was always "Obongo", "that negroid In a suit", "that Muslim Kenyan", "bananas on the WH lawn", etc. No respect, no mercy, no kidding around. They never found any of it funny or comical. For them it was a sickening tragedy a black man rose to power, they got angry and unleashed that wrath Nov 8.

But what about us?

":laff: This nikka trump so funny!! Next 4 years will be entertainment!!!". :stopitslime:

"You gotta respect trump's con game, he knows how to manipulate dummies :yeshrug:"

Weak.

That's my one complaint about the Left. And it isn't even just us, cacs on reddit/twitter are on some "Welp, we're gonna take it in the ass these next 4-8 years :francis:". "Gollygee willickers, I should just move to Canada now." "Just shoot me now."

The Right doesn't act this way, I didn't see any self-effacing or respect these past 8 years. They know what they want and will pull all stops to get it, morality be damned.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
st0rmfr0nt considers obama the enemy and any white candidate their idol
so their shyt is extremely polarized and binary, they either win or lose

why should black people consider either of shytty white candidates their idols ? many black democrats hate hillary and hold distaste for what the party did to bernie

for many blacks, it was lose or lose with candidates that cannot be identified with (unlike st0rmfr0nt). also, if you live in a leftist city like NYC or SF, there isnt a huge direct impact on your local life, so out of shytty two candidates you get at least one with entertainment factor of being a buffoon.

in general, theres a lot of internal problems in the left right now. still theres a lot of opposition to trump where there is party loyalty. theres always protests, letters, and shyt planned.
if there is no party loyalty, then blame people who ruined this loyalty by giving disillusionment :manny:

the best thing the left can do is clean the house by taking out the used up trash that is hillary and her posse and replacing the establishmentset with a capable fresh candidate who isnt a perennial loser and a halfway shrewd politician (aint no such thing as halfway shrewd politician).

theres also an obvious factor of left preaching tolerance as opposed to hate of the right, so it would look a bit strange if not double standard-laden if left came out saying 'kill that cac'.

Superstar
Daps
...They literally just claimed that Trump had his face pissed on by hookers.

I think they've learned the lessons of the past eight years.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Politicians on the left are incredibly soft, for the most part. I don't think that's true of a lot of liberal citizens though. If being hard means becoming extremists, I don't support that.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Politicians on the left are incredibly soft, for the most part. I don't think that's true of a lot of liberal citizens though. If being hard means becoming extremists, I don't support that.
If blacks weren't part of the left, do you think democrats would be soft? I have always believed that white democrats don't fight for us because, well, they rather us not make any substanial improvements in the quality of life department.

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
When I read your thread title I agreed but then I read your post and was like meh.

They're too soft, but it's because the left is mostly a bunch of people that openly admit they can fend for themselves and need people brought down to their level for equality sake. No one who is successful has any business being more than moderately left, and even then it's only on select issues like the environment or abortion. It's why rich left states like Connecticut, Cali, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Massachusetts went for Clinton over Sanders.

Being fiscally left concedes "I'm weak and I need help."

They're also too sensitive on social issues/political correctness but that's a whole other issue.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
When the left is hard, the right goes they are not accepting of other ideas. The left hasn't mastered fake outrage like the right nor real for that matter.

Last edited: