The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
tumblr_inline_my7i39dnWW1rcx4bz.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nah, I don't think the marketing sucked, so much as they already knew it wasn't much needed. Plus, for spoilers sake, it's better to not drip feed too much until very close to release. Also, the current climate in gaming now is to show less until release is very impending and the industry couldn't be any better for it. There's really only few select cases when the opposite is deemed needed; typically when they have/need to prove something. The marketing was up into overdrive a plenty about 3 weeks ago, which obviously worked well enough.
I personally had no doubts about the game's quality. I feel like Nintendo gave the haters too much ammo by keeping shyt so secret. However, I guess this was all factored in their Master Plan.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This game is fukking CRACK! :damn:

I was whipping the pot making some A1 dishes putting random ingredients and died and lost em all. my new dishes all :flabbynsick:

bout to cook Tulin soon if he don't step his game up.
Word im so sleepy. Game fukked up my sleeping patterns. I would've been fukking up my customers left and right if this was a work week. I work at an airline, I would've had nikkas flying to Timbuktu

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

Fastest selling Nintendo title on any system released.

FwVSQFPXwAYHu5o

BOTW had a happy ending. This game wasn't supposed to have a sequel. shyt is hilarious when you think about it that's why they pulled so much shyt out of their ass in the story for the sequel.

Their marketing for this game kinda sucked. They was on some Bare Minimum shyt. I think the last trailer is what really helped sell the game. And once again just like BOTW's final trailer it was misleading as fukk. This game is not story-heavy like the trailer implied.
By Nintendo’s standards, this story is Hemingway or Tolstoy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
oh shyt there's 4 dupe glitches. sort is one, here are the other 3

I kind of want to try one, the one i looked at looked annoying, the one with the bow. It would be nice to have 99 diamonds and rockets though…

I love rockets yo

Just straight up bodying myself at this point :bryan:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
it does a counter clock wise route around the world. just teleport around the edges until you see it then when you do teleport closer and if you are too far from a good spot then reload your save

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it does a counter clock wise route around the world. just teleport around the edges until you see it then when you do teleport closer and if you are too far from a good spot then reload your save

Damn this shyt is about to be a pain :snoop:

do i need a bunch of hearts to pull the master sword out of it?