The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Strongest melee weapon I've seen so far is a:
Also he's using a 3 shot bow fused with:
and wearing a:
Silver Lynel Sword with +174 Attack Power
Gibdo horn fused to arrow has high attack
and wearing a costume set that increases bone attack since Lynel Sword and Gibdo arrow is bone.

Fukked that Lynel up in 30 seconds. :whoo:

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
They brought a mode of transportation back I like

There's no Wolf Link, however...
if you feed a dog enough he'll start following you around and obeying your attack or stay commands like wolf link. so its great they kept that feature in the game. I like K9 Companions

If you break a rare weapon, just like BOTW, you can
buy them back. this time you buy them
at Bargainer Statues. Just trade Poe souls.

So the weapons still break :francis:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So the weapons still break :francis:
Yeah but...
fukk outta here

dropkick.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In some part in what I've played so far and consistent stability issues running this on deck, I've pretty much lost whatever enthusiasm I had for this game now. I'll possibly wait to play in a few months + if/when there's news of a spotlessly cleaning running version available on deck. I'm not even too interested to play on Switch at this point. Tho in sure I'll occasionally play when wife asks me to beat an enemy or something for her. Otherwise, I have little inkling to even take the Switch dock from my kids room to to play on my main TV.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was right. This does take place in the future after Zelda 2.

"All 18 memories:
Ov3qjAoQQs.jpg
image.png
kQiXngm1F.jpg
0Gxv7.jpg

LjWEs4.jpg
image.png
EqPMVhuv.jpg
EPHUJzr.jpg
ZjHK4Xqb49.jpg
HEO04M.jpg
CuZuplOiFF.jpg
pjLYZrt0n.jpg
we3xBGv6V.jpg
eHp5KL6HPI.jpg
VeuYvf1k.jpg
4IduMHOBb.jpg
Sj6lt9I07.jpg
Ht6lJ0G4.jpg

Ten memories can be obtained by collecting the tears scattered across the ten Geoglyphs.
Unless specified, you will end up unlocking the other memories by following the main quest.

Memory #1 is obtained after purifying the Deku Tree* by defeating the Phantom Ganon within it.
To get to the Deku Tree, travel to the Rikonasum Lightroot and use Ascend at the pillar structure next to it which will allow you to enter the Korok Forest.
Afterwards, return to the Deku Tree and talk to it which will trigger the memory cutscene.
*(As visiting the Deku Tree is not required to obtain the Master Sword, I mention this specifically.)

Memory #18 can be obtained once Link has collected all the tears that were scattered across the ten Geoglyphs.
A cutscene with Zelda will play and Link will be shown where the tear of her is located on the Rist Peninsula."

They ain't even know about the Master Sword or Link! This is proof everything takes place after Zelda 2 and it is Hylia who transported Zelda into the past so that Zelda could restore The Master Sword although Hylia had to tell Fi to tell Zelda Link's alright.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that commercial made me remember how nintendo are marketing geniuses. They know exactly what they’re doing lol

do they ever actually put children/teens in their commercials?

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For those who are playing the game early...any metacritic predictions?

Maybe it should be put in a spoiler tag for those who want to go in 100% fresh.