The Lengths nikkas go to shyt on black people here..

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
That was ONE of the things you moron. Nice try though. The lengths y'al go through to shyt on other black people. :wow:

:ehh: Honestly, I been feeling the same way lately.

use to come here, chat it up, vent, hear other brothers out, get some laughs

nowadays it's every other thread on here seems to be on some lowkey dunk on black people for every little thing.

don't help these nikkas stan youtubers who do the same shyt they accuse twitter nikkas of doing, focusing on trivial shyt.

but it always comes back to the same thing: bash on black folk for next to nothing.

:mjlol:and don't get me started on the :hhh::mjpls: tendencies a lot of these nikkas display when the subject of poor black folk get brought up

kovi

All Star
Daps
Can’t accept some truth and accountability here and there? Very few people go out of heir way to c00n. Having more realistic views and holding our people accountable doesn’t mean we have nikkas or want to shyt on em out of vitriol. Regardless, we’re on the same team here.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Can’t accept some truth and accountability here and there? Very few people go out of heir way to c00n. Having more realistic views and holding our people accountable doesn’t mean we have nikkas or want to shyt on em out of vitriol. Regardless, we’re on the same team here.

what truths are you referring to

and ya'll be having anything BUT a realistic view of our people.

and it ain't much of a team if ya'll nitpick people here to death over irrelevant shyt

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
:ehh: Honestly, I been feeling the same way lately.

use to come here, chat it up, vent, hear other brothers out, get some laughs

nowadays it's every other thread on here seems to be on some lowkey dunk on black people for every little thing.

don't help these nikkas stan youtubers who do the same shyt they accuse twitter nikkas of doing, focusing on trivial shyt.

but it always comes back to the same thing: bash on black folk for next to nothing.

:mjlol:and don't get me started on the :hhh::mjpls: tendencies a lot of these nikkas display when the subject of poor black folk get brought up
People shyt on the poor b. That's every single race. We're always trying to be accepting and accommodating of every part of our group and that gets us nowhere. You gotta know where to separate the lines.

I don't see white folks claiming inbred red necks. If you didn't know about China, you would have no idea that they've got places as poor as certain parts of Africa and South America. Indians even have a cast system in place.

Believe me when I say that we need to prop up our best. It sucks for the rest but that is how you compete in this fukked up system

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
People shyt on the poor b. That's every single race. We're always trying to be accepting and accommodating of every part of our group and that gets us nowhere. You gotta know where to separate the lines.

I don't see white folks claiming inbred red necks. If you didn't know about China, you would have no idea that they've got places as poor as certain parts of Africa and South America. Indians even have a cast system in place.

Believe me when I say that we need to prop up our best. It sucks for the rest but that is how you compete in this fukked up system

further disenfranchising people doesn't work tho

Daps
Hard for me to take the OP seriously when he refers to other black men as nikkas. Stopped using that word when I grew up and realized how odd it was to be referring to my own people with a variant of a slur that was birthed from the mouths of those who enslaved my ancestors.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Hard for me to take the OP seriously when he refers to other black men as nikkas. Stopped using that word when I grew up and realized how odd it was to be referring to my own people with a variant of a slur that was birthed from the mouths of those who enslaved my ancestors.

or you just bougie ass hell and not recognizing that black folk using nikka as a term of endearment is a form of decolonization

Daps
or you just bougie ass hell and not recognizing that black folk using nikka as a term of endearment is a form of decolonization

I know why I used it. It was a term of camaraderie with my black peers. Until my father peeped me to its roots and the historic evil the word embodies. I feel demonic calling my own people nikkas. It is a violent word freighted with the horror of that time. Nobody should be allowed to use it.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I see the same thing. Saw somebody use some random ass topic and they made it about black people. For a lot of people they think we supposed to be the permanent verbal punching bag population and they almost get offended when we don't want to play along. It reminds me of that scene from Atlanta when that white lady told Paperboy to just play his role and he looked at her crazy.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps

Wow just wow, talking some good sense then turn around and be mad at Serena Williams for the most irrational opinion of her money going "white" :deadrose:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
The ONLY time I've seen the coli "semi-united" is when there is a police involved shooting where the black man is a victim :wow:

MAYBE it's good that we are looking for reasons to bicker amongst each other rather than sharing the collective sorrow that comes with those cases :yeshrug: