The Life and Times of HAITIAN JACK is coming to TELIVISION

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somehow they gone stick a white savior in this series.. :russ:

Find financing for a Haitian Jack picture in last year, but 15 years and "no funding" available for Toussaint L'Overture/Haitian Independence film...:snoop:....

Not only a white savior. But a white dude somehow fukking a black women.

Or throw in a token white women who is dating a black man.....:francis:

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
Hooray! More black male criminality celebrated for the world to see!

Black man grows up rough
Black man turns to selling drugs
Black man kills people
Black man goes to jail for life

We've seen this story play out with the same ending too many times.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
The amount of white screenwriters for black stories is disgusting. You'd be surprised at the amount of so called black/urban films written by whites and Jews. And it's usually a black producer who hires them.
:scust:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
A show about a thug who polluted the streets wit toxic, then preyed on accomplished blk men who used their talents and expertise to get out the toxic streets, by extorting them for their blood sweat and tears.This Leech ass immigrant Extorted his own cousin Wycleff, to the brink of bankruptcy.. All the while, this banana boat thug was working with The FEDS all along, snitching and sending blk men to jail.....

I ain't supporting this show at all. AND Thank God I Ain't See the Pac movie..BEnny Boom and that Dollar Tree fake Mike Bivins are fukk nikkas. Afeni saw my money, when I copped Pac albums, Books, and Purchased Movie Tickets then the DVD to Pac's Resurrection. I ain't need to support that All Eyez on me Crap.

FYI. Will this snitch show touch on how how Pac and why Pac was the only nikka in that hotel room, that went to Jail for the rape case???
while the Victim, and even prosecutor said that Pac didn't rape her??? Pac went to jail for forcibly touching her buttocks, so why nobody else went to jail for the actual penetration?