The Life & Times of CM Punk: The Prodigal Son Has Returned (Now Starring in Home Alone Reboot!)

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Again, what are they hoping to achieve with this? Do they think fans are going to start booing Punk on Monday? Even if they do, he'll just go heel and Drew will have more material and he'll still make more money.

This still makes AEW look bush league, because none of that would have happened if Tony had any control over his team/locker room.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I really don't get what the goal is here

one hand if you want to show that Punk lost it, beat up the kid, threatened Tony, quit, walked out with a smirk on his face and completed his match with Joe then weeks later turn up and is back in WWE then all you're doing is going to make him look cool to everybody bar blind loyalists of Tony/Buck/AEW

on the other hand if Punk and little man got into it, it was broken up and it wasn't as bad as made out you're left making your boss look bad because if it just a little fracas then why was Tony Khan shaking and fearing for his safety ?

either way CM Punk looks happy as hell to be back in the big leagues while they need to use him to get eyes on their show

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Speaking to Chris Vannini of The Athletic, Brandi commented on leaving AEW.

“What I feared with that company, I was seeing before my eyes,” Brandi said without delving into specifics. “When you start to see things drift from the original vision and … I’ve seen this happen before, then you start to (think) this may not be what we thought it was.”

So why you leave? Enough with this p*ssy footing

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Hopefully if this helps the ratings we'll see more Bischoff-esque ratings ploys from Khan. Maybe releasing a new Paige sextape (would get her back on the show) or maybe Khan challenges HHH to a fight (in a best out of 3 in AEW Fight Forever) like Eric challenged Vince.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopefully if this helps the ratings we'll see more Bischoff-esque ratings ploys from Khan. Maybe releasing a new Paige sextape (would get her back on the show) or maybe Khan challenges HHH to a fight (in a best out of 3 in AEW Fight Forever) like Eric challenged Vince.
The Elite could show up outside where RAW or SD is being held and cause a ruckus, but would likely be dismayed when people mistake them for fans.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This picture of Punk :dead:

4w0moexbsytc1.jpeg

ywli5j6u4ytc1.jpeg

Last edited: