The Lion King (2019) Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Irons was ill and Be Prepared was sung by Jim Cummings anyways. But still, they do singing voice/acting voice all the time. That's not the reason. Probably some shytty kid that they tested the song with got scared so they removed it cause muh babies dont like da scary

Jon Favreau eat a dikk :pacspit:

Or it may not fit the narrative anymore homie. Relax your ass:russ: I'm going to miss the song but you know what the dope thing is? I can always pull Lion King off my shelf and watch that version anytime I want

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Or it may not fit the narrative anymore homie. Relax your ass:russ: I'm going to miss the song but you know what the dope thing is? I can always pull Lion King off my shelf and watch that version anytime I want
Breh....listen to what you're saying. Fit the narrative? Disney is the safest fukking company. They're not gonna change the narartive of goddamn Lion King. fukk Jon Favreau. This was the best song in the goddamn movie. IDGAF what nobody says

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh....listen to what you're saying. Fit the narrative? Disney is the safest fukking company. They're not gonna change the narartive of goddamn Lion King. fukk Jon Favreau. This was the best song in the goddamn movie. IDGAF what nobody says

They changed it a bit for jungle book. I’m sure they’ll do something different for lion king. Changed some stuff with beauty and the beast as well. They’re safe as hell but they do color a bit out the lines with these live action flicks

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Be Prepared fan too. Was looking forward to that live action scene of it. Sucks.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Update:
According to Box Office Pro, the long-range tracking for The Lion King is anywhere between $180M and $230M. Their current projection is almost right in the middle, with the site expecting The Lion King to open to $201M domestically. If The Lion King does land somewhere in this range, it will have the biggest opening weekend of any Disney live-action remake, breaking Beauty and the Beast's record of $174M.
Live-Action Lion King Tracking For Biggest Disney Remake Opening Weekend

We got a record breaker coming :banderas:

Last edited: