The Long-Shot Candidate Who Has the White House Worried - Joe Biden has a Cornel West problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But literally your only "example of behavior" was defending Bernie.

And since I was defending him in comparison to Biden, suggesting that shows I don't care about race issues is fukking ridiculous.
You do care about race issues, in so long as you prioritize class issues. Which is why you're a class reductionist.

Is Coleman Hughes hiring? :heh:

First off, because you were focused on attacking posters and candidates and calling them names due to some sort of moral inferiority you see in their positions. If you solely thought their positions were poor strategy, then you would make that argument, you wouldn't scream "Class Reductionist!" over and over even when they never made a class reductionist argument.
This is what you've done and defended those making class redux arguments

It's idiocy to try to claim that Bernie was worse than Biden on race issues, that's not a claim any informed person would ever make. And it's even stupider to claim that other posters here are devaluing race issues if they support Bernie.

Bernie was worse because he elevated white racist economic concerns over the humanity of non-white voters

If your issue is mere strategy, then talk about strategy. Stop the name-calling and false accusations.
no :troll:
Are you saying every Black voter who preferred Bernie ideologically (whether or not that voted for him) is stupid? Are you saying that young Black voters in general are stupid?

Black voters who voted for bernie knew he wouldn't win.

I voted for Warren in my primary. Did you keep forgetting this?

I'm saying that bernie bros who don't understand why biden won are idiots when black voters EN MASSE understand political expediency

I mean, you're the one who has repeatedly said that we can't trust the voters and their choices are meaningless.
White conservatives and independent voters, yes
You don't trust voters at all and you don't think voters vote ideologically, so why suddenly turn around and claim the majority choice is some sort of deep ideological co-sign of a candidate's piosition?
Voting is not and shouldn't be a reflection of your personal values but of a set of political opportunities and their potential expansions

I don't think Black voters picked Biden because they thought he was better on race issues. Polling showed that those who voted for Biden (not all Black voters by any means, but enough to give him the majority) overwhelmingly answered that they picked Biden because they thought he had a better chance of beating Trump and/or
Yes
because key people had endorsed him. And those two points are exactly what the Dem establishment and media pounded into the entire country once Bernie started winning the primaries.

No.

No

No.

fukk no.

This is the same bullshyt you dumbass bernie bros pull when you think clyburn and fish fries are why black people are fooled into voting against Bernie Sanders.

Here you go with this dem establishment talk :camby:

Bernie is not a fukking democrat. Period. So no, no one is going to vote for a non-democrat in a democrat primary. Do you fukking hear yourself? We're not fukkin lemmings

I bet your girlfriend isn't black with this type of talk. You might be gullible my nikka, but WE are not :ufdup:
You said so yourself:

There was a whole thread about why older Black voters support establishment candidates, NONE of the answers given were related to ideology, and you came in and agreed with the thread.

Being anti white supremacy is an ideology. We're not reading "DAS KAPITAL" for moral leadership

Cut the shyt and go back to grad school instead of talking to your grandparents :camby:

This is yet another example of you contradicting your earlier position. You can't claim that Black voters picked Biden for one reason in 2019/20, then come in and try to claim they were doing it for an entirely different reason now.

Black voters are the most progressive voters but being progressive doesn't mean losing an election for a candidate who can't win.

Status
Not open for further replies.