The "Lord Zedd" appreciation thread

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody remember watching Power Rangers as a kid, and this nygga showed up the first time:

Cats was like :gladbron: .

Rita was a joke, but Zedd was a dude you actually had to take seriously. They actually had to tone him down a little because some parents complained that he was too scary. I remember in one episode Zedd actually came down himself and was beating the White Ranger's ass. :wow:

Best Power Rangers villain by far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah but they :ufdup: when they gave in to p*ssy willow parents and toned him down into a joke. :smh:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka threw the dinozords in the bushes like it was nothing :wow:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:myman:

Y'all remember him having that dragon that was like 100 times as big as the other Zords? :damn:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Anybody remember watching Power Rangers as a kid, and this nygga showed up the first time:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Lord Zedd takes over - YouTube

Cats was like :gladbron: .

Rita was a joke, but Zedd was a dude you actually had to take seriously. They actually had to tone him down a little because some parents complained that he was too scary. I remember in one episode Zedd actually came down himself and was beating the White Ranger's ass. :wow:

Best Power Rangers villain by far.

Sonned that clown Goldar like "your bytch tendencies have lead me to believe you will be a faithful servant"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Darkonda my nikka.

396854-darkonda.jpg

I don't understand this hold Lord Zedd has on folks :childplease: Compared to the likes of Darkonda and some other PR villians, Zedd's plans were in a much smaller scale than the others.