The lovely Niele Ivey is coming to the NBA; hired by Grizzles.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Players had no respect. Trying to get at her. It was a disaster. Idk why they thought it was a good idea. The d-league paid little to nothing to at that time. Even worse than now. The guys just didn't value it for the most part. Most dudes wasn't getting NBA callups at the time.

Different generation of athlete in this era too. MeToo got these nikkas on eggshells. Back in the day, it was your birthright to holla at a dimepiece.
Smh
fukked up.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This one gonna be a hire brehs gonna be like :mjlit: :mjgrin: :jawalrus:

full

Mars

Superstar
Daps
To be honest, I really don't like the idea of all of these Female coaching getting snatched up by the NBA. This only weakens the coaching pool for WNBA and WCBB teams. Also, I prefer seeing Ivey walking up and down the sideline showing out in her fancy outfits rather than seeing her dressed down sitting behind the bench......Ivey's going to tone down the way she dresses, and I don't like it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They're just hiring Women to fill a quota at this point. I'm sure every NBA has to have a Female in a front-office position or on a coaching staff by a certain date.
Yea, it couldn’t possibly be that people see the hypocrisy of men coaching all up in women’s sports yet women not being extended the same courtesy :aicmon:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
This the same rhetoric Cac’s say about blacks :francis:

What you talking about?... Adam Silver said himself that he wants a 50/50 split of all new NBA officials and Coaches..And that they already have a program in place

[URL="https://www.nba.com/article/2019/05/09/nba-adam-silver-female-referees-coaches"]NBA commissioner Silver wants more female refs, coaches | NBA.com[/URL]

"The goal is: Going forward, it should be roughly 50-50 of new officials entering in the league," he said. "Same for coaches, by the way. We have a program, too. There's no reason why women shouldn't be coaching men's basketball."