The MAGA Powers explode...Undertaker vs AJ Styles planned for Wrestlemania 36

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Taker been getting Big Bear'd by Vince for nearly a decade.

He must owe the mob.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I haven't wanted to see undertaker in years but if he going to wrestle might swell put him in there with someone who can go :yeshrug:

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
Poor Taker, probably struggling with finances if he has to drag his ass in the ring still after all those fights he did in his career. Like enough is enough.

This what I'm also thinking why he hasn't called it quits completley yet. Divorce, alimony, child support, financial crisis in 07-08, surgery after surgery probably owes back taxes. That will make anyone wanna take the million dollar paydays to recoup what was lost and keep going.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Undertaker got a big ass ranch in Houston Texas with 7-8 Harley's in the driveway.

That fool is just greedy & still wants to get that check:mjlol:

This dude been making pretty good money for 3 decades and mu fukkas are putting pity on him because they think he’s in a shytty financial situation. :what:

He can make consistent money if he retires. His name is established. :dahell:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Crazy how it's been five years since Undertaker last had a decent match, and seven years since he last had a decent WrestleMania match.

This man admitted he lost his confidence after the Lesnar match that ended the Streak, but for some reason, he probably looks at the Reigns and Goldberg matches like :jawalrus:. Like, yeah, I still got it even if I botch my own finisher.