The Magic of the Feminine

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s up Coli this was something I was pondering a lot today after seeing an IG post on existence.

When you think about life and consciousness how it comes into being, it’s quite an amazing thing to consider.

The way females are able to form a vessel for the spirit to have a physical experience (through pregnancy) is actually something that’s pretty mind blowing tbh.

Women are able to act as a link between the spiritual and physical and thus women naturally hold a greater connection to the spiritual world.

Being as that this world can be considered a reflection or hologram (as scientist call it) of a greater reality, physical existence itself can be thought to be feminine in nature.

Women are living manifestors as well as guardians to the spiritual (true reality) which is why the Egyptian god of truth was the Goddess Maat. Naturally black woman in particular are able to manifest from a greater plane of existence

It’s the masculines duty to overcome the illusion of the physical and connect with that truth through complete control over his own energy.

There’s a lot more detail I could put behind this but I’m tired I hope it was easy to understand any questions I can do my best to answer really don’t like talking about stuff like this but something was bugging me to post it somewhere.

Last edited:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
@Donny @Rawtid

read this if you havnt already
51y1PhO7jBL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
This is true.

I had reiki done after a bad breakup (he cheated) and my reiki healer told me to never have sex with a man I don’t love.

I believe the term he used was, “you are the recipient of Male energy; you don’t fukk you get fukked.”

There are so many little things that throw women’s chakras off.