The Man speaks on shield reuniting one day, the mizcard, wcw legend speaks. Vince Russo on Stink add

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
WWE World Heavyweight champion Seth Rollins recently spoke with Chad Dukes of CBS Radio Washington DC 106.7 The Fan and ChadDukesWrestling.com. Here are some highlights of what Rollins said about the Shield:
“We get to fire up the band in other incarnations. We always laugh about it now when we do these tag matches and six mans and I’m on the other side of the ring and they’re like partnered up with Randy Orton or something like that. It’s just funny because you can put the components in all the different places but it’s still comes out gold every time. The two of those guys, myself, I feel like paved the way for a different kind of work ethic than what we had been seeing in WWE over the past five years, maybe before that. That’s something I know the three of us are real proud of and every time we go out there we’re going out there to have the best match and steal the show weather working against each other, with each other it doesn’t matter, and that’s just kind of the attitude we came in with and we stuck to our guns this entire time and it’s cool to be able to share that with two other guys. The time we had with The Shield, who knows if it will ever come back around but if it doesn’t no one will ever be able to take that run away from us either.”
The day Seth brings up these middle level guys to the main event again:salute: Truly champion status tryna elevate these guys
The Miz spoke with Vulture.com this week about his initial role in WWE as the host of SmackDown and sticking to his career goals no matter what. Here's what he said about:

His Role In WWE When He First Arrived

“When I first came to WWE, I was told I was going to be the host of Friday Night SmackDown, and if you wanna be a WWE superstar, the worst thing you can be told is they want you to be the Ryan Seacrest of the WWE. I said, ‘Ya know what, they’re gonna give me a microphone. If they give me a microphone, I can make an audience boo me or cheer me.’ That’s how I proved myself [as a WWE star].”

Focusing On His Goals:

“If you succeed at a goal, make another one, and make it even bigger. My goal now is to win an Oscar. When I say that, people laugh at me. When I said I wanted to be a WWE superstar, they laughed at me. When I said I wanted to main-event WrestleMania, they laughed at me. So far I’ve been able to prove them wrong, and that fuels my fire. Now I need to find the tools to get me where I need to get next. I make goals that everyone else thinks are unattainable, but I know I can do it.”
:obama: respectable
Former WCW star Glacier recently spoke with AL.com to promote his match at an Alabama Wrestling Federation charity show tonight. Glacier had hip replacement surgery nine months ago and took a year off from the ring. This is one of his first events since being cleared to wrestle. Here are some highlights of what he said about:

His childhood hero Dusty Rhodes:

He was such a driving force in my life. I got married in 2003 and he was a groomsman in my wedding, which was a huge honor. Dusty was one of those guys you just knew who had a magnetic personality. He was a great guy and he was Dusty Rhodes all the time. Sometimes the volume was turned up, sometimes it was turned down. He could be an ornery old Texan, too. I went to his memorial service in Tampa. It was sad. We lost one of the greatest ever. But it wasn't just a sad occasion, it was a celebration of his life. That is the memory he wants to leave this world with ... how much I entertained you and made you laugh. If you look at Dusty, you felt he was immortal. Him and (Rowdy Roddy) Piper both. I don't know if it's fully sunk in with me. I still have his name in my cell phone.

Cody Rhodes, who attended the high school Glacier taught PE & health at, and his Stardust gimmick:

A lot of people don't like it for some reason. I like it because I know Cody and he's an extremely creative person. I think he'll have a great career as a motivational speaker once his wrestling days are over. He's a talented individual and has the charisma of his (father) Dusty, but he channels it differently. He's having fun and finding a way to stay employed.

The build to his WCW debut in 1996:

The nWo was the biggest thing to hit wrestling at the time and nothing could compete with that. Everything in WCW took a back seat to that including me, Eddie Guerrero, and Rey Mysterio Jr. Eric Bischoff (then, the WCW president) told us he wanted a video game (character) come to life and to have it played very straight. He said, 'I don't want people to laugh at it.' Yes, its costumes and laser lights, but he said that 'I want you to be the first heavyweight to move like cruiserweights.' Now if you watch wrestling, all the heavyweights move like cruiserweights. I take pride in that. For the most part, the fans gravitated toward it well. I don't blame mismanagement on the whole thing. It could've maybe been managed a little better but, overall, I have very few regrets. Almost 20 years later, we are still talking about it. I must've done something right.
:whew:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
"Legend"

thumbs2.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Forgot to add this story. Stink news really doesn't have me rushing to the create a thread button tho:sas1:

Vince Russo on Stink being in the WWE and his Run so far
Vince Russo has published a new blog over at CSRWrestling.com talking about Sting's run in WWE thus far, noting that he feels Sting deserves much better than the way WWE has booked him thus far. Russo wrote:

"Fast forward a couple of years later—WWE. After holding out for 15 years . . . Sting finally decides to go to work for Vince McMahon. I’d be lying to you if I didn’t admit that there were tears in my eyes when I witness Sting come out in front of that crowd at WrestleMania. For years I was there when he came out to only a handful at Universal Studios—this is what this legend deserved. Sadly, knowing Vince and his massive ego, I knew deep down going in that Sting wasn’t going to win this match. To Vince, even after 15 years, he was still getting off on beating Ted Turner, and Sting was basically the last and biggest pawn. But, as unbelievably sad as that is—it really didn’t matter. Sting was getting the send-off in front of a massive audience, and win, or lose, I was glad he was going out that way. I also knew that the W meant nothing to Sting, because in the almost decade that I had worked with him—he was always business.

Fast forward to just a few weeks ago. Yeah, I was kind of surprised that the WWE was wheeling Sting out again. Why? Because they had lowered his stock with the loss to Hunter, and now a match against the Champion just really didn’t make much sense. This clearly showed that it was Vince’s ego that defeated Sting at WrestleMania and nothing else. Why would you beat the guy who was going to eventually get a shot at your Champion a few months later, and put over the guy who isn’t even close to wrestling again. That’s ego in its rawest form. Sting got beat, because Sting was WCW and not WWE. I’m sitting here not even believing that I wrote that last line—ridiculous."

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well Bryan and Kane built the Shield up...I would say Bryan's work rate in 2012 and 2013 was on a whole level compared to the Shield. Wrestling twice a night...carrying Show and Ryback with ease....was the catalyst for why AJ got over...he was the backbone of Raw and Smackdown.