The Mandalorian - Renewed For Season 3 By Disney+

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Work On ‘The Mandalorian’ Season 3 Is Underway – Deadline

We are still months away from the Season 2 premiere of Disney+’s flagship original series The Mandalorian, but work is already underway on Season 3, sources close to the production confirmed to Deadline.

Pre-production has begun and creator Jon Favreau has been writing scripts for the third installment, sources say. This isn’t surprising, given that most hit shows, particularly one as successful and elaborate VFX-wise as The Mandalorian, begin work on a new season as soon as the previous season has wrapped. Production on Season 2 concluded in early March, before filming shutdowns and stay-at-home orders due to the coronavirus pandemic took effect.

The Mandalorian, set five years after the 1983 Star Wars movie Return of the Jedi, follows a bounty hunter, who is protecting a highly coveted Jedi-powered baby Yoda from falling into the hands of the villainous Imperial Empire. The bounty hunter is from the same rogue warrior class as legacy Star Wars character Jango Fett.

Season 2 of The Mandalorian is slated to premiere in October. Disney+ recently announced that The Mandalorian is getting a behind-the-scenes look in Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, an eight-episode docuseries set for premiere on Star Wars Day, May 4. It is hosted by The Mandalorian creator/showrunner Favreau, with each chapter exploring a different facet of the television show through interviews, never-before-seen footage, and roundtable conversations.

Variety was first to report the news.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They actually have more than this show, but y’all either choose to ignore them or understandly dont fukk with them just like most don’t fukk most of the trash on Netflix :patrice:

People forget that the first 6 months Netflix only had 3 shows in 2013.

Then in 2014 only added 1 show in December.

Then didnt add more content for another 4 months:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Niccas actin like NF came out the gate with like 40 shows or content:russ:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They actually have more than this show, but y’all either choose to ignore them or understandly dont fukk with them just like most don’t fukk most of the trash on Netflix :patrice:

Netflix first 6 months, they only had like 3 shows:childplease:

There was no one else at the time. Don't know why you're making excuses for Disney when HBO max making their debut with more shows for launch :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nope netflix came out as an alternative to Blockbuster they weren't thinking about original programming back then at least not until blockbuster got bodied.

Oh that reminds me:ohhh:

Blockbuster had a streaming service back in 2011 with Dish:ehh:

A couple of years before Netflix even started theirs with their first show House of Cards:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone

that's all they got breh

season 2 of Mando in oct then that's it

nobody is filming anything new anymore cause the world ended

atleast Netflix got a backlog of exclusives in the bank. Disney just has that

:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
that's all they got breh

season 2 of Mando in oct then that's it

nobody is filming anything new anymore cause the world ended

atleast Netflix got a backlog of exclusives in the bank. Disney just has that

:yeshrug:

I saw per Norrin post they have like 26 OC shows alone with all the other stuff.:hubie:

Now whether it’s your cup of tea, that’s another story but the narrative that they don’t have nothing looks funny in the light:hubie:

Now I do admit, Netflix does have that “backlog” but a lot of us coli folks are Day 1 folks, so what are we doing REWATCHING season 3 of House of Cards again?:ohhh:

We REWATCHING Bird Box again? Or all them other shows that we’ve already seen?:usure:

I’m sorry, I saw one season of Umbrella Academy and I’m good. Not even sure I’ll be back for S2.

I been watching more Hulu and Amazon shyt over Netflix if I’m being honest:ld:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Agreed! NF had no catalogue whatsoever when they first dropped. I use to laugh at people who paid fir Netflix, now I can’t live without it. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Agreed! NF had no catalogue whatsoever when they first dropped. I use to laugh at people who paid fir Netflix, now I can’t live without it. :yeshrug:

Yes, nobody is saying Netflix don’t have a library but it took them years to build it..... Daredevil was really the first show I fukked with if there’s and really took them to another level. Because OITNB seems like it’s geared for females HOC is hit or miss and the other shows prior to DD was “meh”

DD was one of the shows that changed the game for them and the momentum took off after that, but it took them years.

I just wanna see Disney, Hulu, Apple, HBO, Amazon and etc just get a chance to get rolling.

People shyt on D+ but atleast I see them talk about it. No one talks about Apple+, that just lets you know how trash they really must be.

I again just want to see everything at full speed