The Mandalorian Season 2 - Official Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Favreau warned people. He said Baby Yoda is cute, but should be viewed as dangerous, like a baby crocodile. This is a Baby that has the power of the force, and the maturity of a toddler, we should expect major mistakes from him.

Apex fukking Predator:wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Favreau warned people. He said Baby Yoda is cute, but should be viewed as dangerous, like a baby crocodile. This is a Baby that has the power of the force, and the maturity of a toddler, we should expect major mistakes from him.
They expect it to eat tofu exclusively? :mjlol:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

This bytch dragging the show

tenor.gif

The-Mandalorian-Chapter-7-The-Reckoning-star-wars-43154162-480-270.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Whew, finally a show/movie where they did justice to the X-Wing Fighters. Man o man those fighter ships are no fukking joke!:whoo::ohlawd:

The card game they were playing in the Cantina... Why not say they were playing pazaak which was the card game from the Knights of the Old Republic? That would've been a nice touch

-That being said. I've kinda figured this show out. Its an old school Saturday morning cartoon layout- Hanna Barbera style. Its the strong lead character and his cute and cuddly pal. New adventure every show. Stuggle at first and triumph at the end. And make sure you get plenty of shots of the cuddly kid being cute and mischievous.

-Also lets cut the crap. No homo but Mando never taking the armor off is not cool nor ads to his mystique and aura. That sh*t is gross and unsanitary. How does a person get some sleep with all that sh*t on? Does he not bath? Iron Man, Batman, niccas in the GOT, etc. all have to take the armor off at some point in time. The writers got to fix that shyt. That type of lore does not translate from the books or comics into real life thinking.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Also lets cut the crap. No homo but Mando never taking the armor off is not cool nor ads to his mystique and aura. That sh*t is gross and unsanitary. How does a person get some sleep with all that sh*t on? Does he not bath? Iron Man, Batman, niccas in the GOT, etc. all have to take the armor off at some point in time. The writers got to fix that shyt. That type of lore does not translate from the books or comics into real life thinking.
Its already been stated he takes it off when he's alone.