The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Plus, its starring a B and 2 C- listers

Its similar reasons the defenders never popped off on netflix.

Imagine an x men movie starring

Havok
dazzler
and cannonball
:unimpressed:

I actually think a solo Storm movie would do numbers, don't even need the rest of X-men; you can trickle them in slowly.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
This gonna be a dud!

From the trailers it looks like typical overly jokey marvel mess...last we seen fine ass Monica, she had beef with Cap Marvel

I thought this movie was gonna play off that tension but they find a way to coexist to takedown the threat
if the movie is only 1hr and 30 minutes with prolly 30 minutes of corny jokes- how do you flesh out the tension to tell that story?

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
With keke Palmer starring :troll:

She's long been my pick to play Livewire in the DCU actually. She'd kill it.

296c960393e797ca64cd6982017904aa.jpg

keke-palmer-hair-50-500x750.jpg

:wow:

Last edited:

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread going full blast for over a year for a dead brand. :lupe:
:russell:y'all gotta update your playbook:mjlol:

Disney been goin through it and nikkas still in denial:dead:

MCU has used up all of its goodwill and nikkas have walked away. The bulk of MCU discussions these revolve around how good shyt used to be or how bad it's gotten:mjlol: nikkas discussing it is not an automatic W regardless of what you tell yourselves

That "Well they talking so we they MUST still be winning" shyt is tired. You could halfway get it off last year when nikkas did good first weekend numbers but that bad word of mouth shut all that shyt down:manny:

"All publicity is good publicity" only works when the product is still being purchased and consumed. That's no longer the case

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:russell:y'all gotta update your playbook:mjlol:

Disney been goin through it and nikkas still in denial:dead:

MCU has used up all of its goodwill and nikkas have walked away. The bulk of MCU discussions these revolve around how good shyt used to be or how bad it's gotten:mjlol: nikkas discussing it is not an automatic W regardless of what you tell yourselves

That "Well they talking so we they MUST still be winning" shyt is tired. You could halfway get it off last year when nikkas did good first weekend numbers but that bad word of mouth shut all that shyt down:manny:

"All publicity is good publicity" only works when the product is still being purchased and consumed. That's no longer the case
doing too much my guy. LOL

this thread is going too damn strong for a dead brand. People in here talkin about the runtime. Last time i posted before yesterday was Summer 2022, and even then you had people in here talking about Brie Larson yoga pictures on IG. LMAO

the stans are not even the ones overrating shyt, the haters are. the people hating the shyt are combing through every frame of trailers and posters and leaks and IG posts.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
doing too much my guy. LOL

this thread is going too damn strong for a dead brand. People in here talkin about the runtime. Last time i posted before yesterday was Summer 2022, and even then you had people in here talking about Brie Larson yoga pictures on IG. LMAO

the stans are not even the ones overrating shyt, the haters are. the people hating the shyt are combing through every frame of trailers and posters and leaks and IG posts.
This is a dated ideology. Nikkas talk about everything online, this doesn't always translate to dollars and consumption. Nikkas aren't even hate watching the MCU anymore

Go through the thread, go through any MCU discourse. The discussions are largely on some :why: wtf is Marvel/Disney doing?" shyt. And like I've said many times before MCU haters ain't hating just to do it, most MCU haters are ex Stans that feel let down, and are vocal about it

Either way these shyts ain't doing numbers anymore but y'all are stuck in the old days reasoning. Disney is purging content, closing parks and cancelling/delaying projects because people ain't feeling the shyt anymore. Disney+ lost 2 million subs this year. Shyt been fell off and y'all talk like it's still 2021:mjlol:

But:manny: feel free to bump this thread when the movie comes out and underperforms:manny:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This is a dated ideology. Nikkas talk about everything online, this doesn't always translate to dollars and consumption. Nikkas aren't even hate watching the MCU anymore

Go through the thread, go through any MCU discourse. The discussions are largely on some :why: wtf is Marvel/Disney doing?" shyt. And like I've said many times before MCU haters ain't hating just to do it, most MCU haters are ex Stans that feel let down, and are vocal about it

Either way these shyts ain't doing numbers anymore but y'all are stuck in the old days reasoning. Disney is purging content, closing parks and cancelling/delaying projects because people ain't feeling the shyt anymore. Disney+ lost 2 million subs this year. Shyt been fell off and y'all talk like it's still 2021:mjlol:

But:manny: feel free to bump this thread when the movie comes out and underperforms:manny:
again, dead brands die. they don't get nitpicked for a year straight before release. :pachaha:

And I disagree with "most MCU haters are ex Stans that feel let down, and are vocal about it"...Most MCU haters that i see were people that pretended to be into it because it got popular and they are tired of pretending AND THEY WANT EVERYBODY TO LEAVE WITH THEM BUT A SIZABLE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WANT TO STAY.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, dead brands die. they don't get nitpicked for a year straight before release. :pachaha:

And I disagree with "most MCU haters are ex Stans that feel let down, and are vocal about it"...Most MCU haters that i see were people that pretended to be into it because it got popular and they are tired of pretending AND THEY WANT EVERYBODY TO LEAVE WITH THEM BUT A SIZABLE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WANT TO STAY.
Aight:manny: