The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if I want this on PS5 or XSX. Leaning toward PS5, since I'm currently using the X as a history lesson of XBox.

ya supposedly both current gen systems will offer 4k/60fps even tho it’s designed for last gen...I’m curious to see if digital foundry will do a comparison...right now I’m leaning toward getting it on the XSX

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no way in hell I’m finishing returnal by then at this rate...I’m pushing it to the side regardless when this drops
Lol I feel you I’m bypassing Re Village for this. I never actually role play while playing games but I created a persona for ME... GANGSTA Shep

b45694d33c1da0f9a6ee2336fa5f5bd0.jpg

but a breh

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Next Friday :blessed:

I used to do a annual run of the trilogy so you know I’m beyond hyped for these old ass games :blessed:

How long does a full playthrough usually take? 2-3 months? I beat all 3 as they came out along with most of the DLC and I figure this shyt can keep me busy til August-September :blessed:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

i might actually keep kaiden around this time. i don't even know what dialogue he brings to ME2 after all these years
Breh I did that one time on my very first playthrough because I romanced Liara and had no idea Ash was gonna be gone permanently :russ:

I was so far gone down the renegade path I killed Wrex too:wow:

I was truly on the dark path from then on:demonic:
How long does a full playthrough usually take? 2-3 months? I beat all 3 as they came out along with most of the DLC and I figure this shyt can keep me busy til August-September :blessed:

It probably takes me a few months I basically focus and don’t play anything else but I know I’m copping Bio Mutant day one that’s why I’m skipping Re8, one gotta go:francis:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
For sure can take at least a month or two.

I took a week off from work 5 or 6 years ago to play all 3 back-to-back for the first time, I think I finished in a week and a half. Still haven't topped that experience gaming wise before or since :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Like many said. Mass Effect is legendary overall but that Mass Effect 2 :wow::wow::wow:.

I remember I played ME2 first and was like hold up I gotta go play the OG first and do this right. Ran through 2 again and it was still legendary :wow:
which one should i play 1st