The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not siding with the krogans says a lot about yall’s character :mjpls:
That was my first playthrough when I didn’t know they had a trilogy lined up:russ:

Plus if I’m renegade no lives spared :sas2:

Edit: I see that dark path life ain’t most of y’all lol. I did one playthrough as a paragon throughout the 3 games and it just didn’t feel right, ME really let’s you be a true a$$hole which was my main complaint about ME A.

Last edited:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
That was my first playthrough when I didn’t know they had a trilogy lined up:russ:

Plus if I’m renegade no lives spared :sas2:

Edit: I see that dark path life ain’t most of y’all lol. I did one playthrough as a paragon throughout the 3 games and it just didn’t feel right, ME really let’s you be a true a$$hole which was my main complaint about ME A.
I always make sure to do a paragon and renegade playthrough. I can do most of the renegade shyt no problem but I just can’t do my boy wrex like that :picard:

even in ME3 I don’t think I’ve ever betrayed him or the Krogan. The galaxy can hate the Krogan but they always been real to me :yeshrug:

and shout out my young hitta grunt :jawalrus:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I always make sure to do a paragon and renegade playthrough. I can do most of the renegade shyt no problem but I just can’t do my boy wrex like that :picard:

even in ME3 I don’t think I’ve ever betrayed him or the Krogan. The galaxy can hate the Krogan but they always been real to me :yeshrug:

Grunt and Wrex were in my party at all times:wow:

Nobody got your back like a Krogan do:wow:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My first time playing ME2 when you get to the Krogan homeworld I was :francis: when I saw the “other” Krogan as war chief and thought damn that could’ve been Wrex:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...I need to finish sleeping dogs and control before I play this...I been needing to finish control for the last 2 months now lmao