The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game crashes whenever I start it...3x times in a row (XSX)

:unimpressed:

gonna have to delete it and download again...what was the point of preloading?

:unimpressed:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Started playing at midnight. Thank God breh Shep finally got some crisp lineups. I got to the part where you disarm the bombs before you reach the beacon before I had to go to bed. I can't wait to get out of work today and play. I usually like to play as soldier or engineer but this time I went with sentinel to shake things up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you gotta be fukking kidding me!

I’m 0 for 3 with preorders within the last year

time for another refund

gonna cop for PS5

don’t have time to wait for a fukking patch

As acknowledged on EA's support forum, Mass Effect Legendary Edition has a strange crashing bug on Xbox, which is reportedly triggered by wireless headsets (like these from our awesome best Xbox wireless headsets post which you should definitely read.)

Is your Mass Effect Legendary Edition crashing on Xbox? This might be the cause | Windows Central

Water

Pro
Daps
The controller support on pc is :hhh:.

Deadass might get a refund or something. Thought they'd have fixed it if they gonna charge full price.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The controller support on pc is :hhh:.

Deadass might get a refund or something. Thought they'd have fixed it if they gonna charge full price.

ya just had to request a refund...glad MS is very lenient and allows digital refunds even after you’ve downloaded a game