The Meaning of Life

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Every day, I drag myself into this forsaken factory to assemble cars for 9 hours. Grueling work. Long hours. For my family. My kids. My wife. I've lived 2 lives.

I look around and I see these young men and women. I'm the prime of their youth. Most of them have no idea what they want to do in life. I would ask my coworkers, where do you see yourself 5 years from now. Most of them have no answer. I weep for them. What does it all mean? Mundane work. Mundane lives. A mundane existence. It can't be all for the chase of money.

How do we define the meaning of life? Most would say god gives us meaning and I respect that answer; I am a former minister after all. But I cannot trap such a thing inside as this inside so small of a box.

I believe self fulfillment is the meaning of life. Doing whatever you can, while you can took achieve the pinnacle of joy. You cannot truly spread love and joy to others unless you have it within. We cannot give what we do not possess. We all must truly find ourselves and what makes us joyous inside.

Happiness is based on external things. But joy can only come from within. It's based internally.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Whatever gift you were blessed with should be shared with the world. Whether it’s singing, building, teaching, etc. When you develop that gift into a skill, master that skill and then use that skill to earn, you’ve found your purpose. Ask GOD to light your path and walk that path with faith that it is your destiny.

Too many people get into things because someone else did it or told them to do it. You can’t walk in another person’s shoes and be fulfilled.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
...to experience and use your senses that have been bestowed on you. that's why everyone searches for happiness because it's the most fulfilling experience you can have.