The Miami Heat are no longer interested in James Harden and have pulled out of negotiations.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I said then, and I say it now. We needed an offensive machine like harden to balance the scoring load. Dunc is great, but he’s a catch and shoot guy. Herro is good in spates. Not consistent enough. Butler needs another guard to help him out. Bam needs confidence and needs to develop a post game. Harden would’ve been the perfect glue for all these parts. But it is what it is. I’ve accepted it. :hubie:

Daps
I said then, and I say it now. We needed an offensive machine like harden to balance the scoring load. Dunc is great, but he’s a catch and shoot guy. Herro is good in spates. Not consistent enough. Butler needs another guard to help him out. Bam needs confidence and needs to develop a post game. Harden would’ve been the perfect glue for all these parts. But it is what it is. I’ve accepted it. :hubie:

I felt the same way about The Heat as I did last year. They would be an outstanding college team but it’s almost like they’re running the Princeton office. Backdoor screens & cuts

Sometimes you need an all world scorer. Jimmy had two of the best games you’ll ever see in a losing effort in The Finals but sometime he’s wayyy too passive

As the team with less talent they HAD to take game 1 to plant seeds of doubt. Once The Bucks won that game after a nightmare performance by Giannis that was it

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Harden in Miami :patrice:

james-harden-Cowboys-hat-590x445-1.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Harden in Miami :patrice:

james-harden-Cowboys-hat-590x445-1.jpg
harden wanted brooklyn breh. If we traded for him he would be mvp of them strip
Clubs
:yeshrug:

Wouldve gladly had Harden impregnating all the Cuban women in Miami and paying every Miami strippers tuition, in exchange for a potent offense. He could be the Strip Club Savior, Son, and Holy Ghost for all I care. We needed him.

:hubie: