The Mixtape "Trust God fukk 12"is proof that when Gucci get out of Jail he will conquer the industry

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Gucci Mane the GOAT recorded this mixtape BEFORE he went to prison

this mixtape has Migos, RHQ, and Young Thug :wow:

all recorded before they blew up, before they found their niche, their sound. Before they perfected their craft. :wow:

He had RHQ and Young thug rapping together wayyy before Birdman :wow:

if you haven't listened to it I highly suggest you do

If Gucci had the vision and forward thinking to record such a brilliant mixtape BEFORE any of these rappers became succesful, just think what will happen when he gets out and they all get in the studio together, each artist having perfected their individual craft

Gucci said that he's adding Fetty Wap to the roster (for hooks) along with Chief Keef. Chief Keef is lost but Big Bucci Sosa is proof that with Gucci's guidance, we can get the old Keef back :blessed:
Peewee longway been putting in work,

2chainz always down to hop on a Gucci Track.

Future and Gucci go back like Pippen and Jordan

But Gucci doesn't just have artists on the roster. His squad of producers is insane

Lex Luger, Metro Boomin, Zaytoven, Dun Deal, Mike Will Made it, the entire 808 mafia, C-Note. etc.

and most importantly, Gucci himself said whatever time he isn't in the studio recording music, he's on the internet scoping out upcoming new ATL talent :wow:

I cant fukkin wait :banderas:

When Gucci get out he's ushering in a new era.

Stream Gucci Mane & Rich Homie Quan's "Trust God fukk 12" In Its Entirety

@MufasaChoppa @Guwopaveli @Gucci Balboa @Cali_livin @MGM (if you a gucci fan and I didnt tag you, my apologies. then again who isnt a Gucci fan, he's the GOAT :jawalrus:)

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I have no doubt he's going to come out in overdrive when he gets home

Do we have an official countdown thread yet :ohhh::jbhmm:?
I dont wanna do a countdown because it will feel so much longer

its been a long 3 years :mjcry: :mjcry: :gohancry:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Gucci Mane is damn near the greatest rapping A&R in hip hop history.

I say that without even liking all the artists he put on.

Seriously. You can't really name another artist that wasn't a label head jumping on tracks who discovered more people.

Only other folks that hit it big and the folks they introduced made such influential impact are RZA and Dre.

Think about that for a second.

RZA, Dre...... and Guwop.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Gucci Mane is damn near the greatest rapping A&R in hip hop history.

I say that without even liking all the artists he put on.

Seriously. You can't really name another artist that wasn't a label head jumping on tracks who discovered more people.

Only other folks that hit it big and the folks they introduced made such influential impact are RZA and Dre.

Think about that for a second.

RZA, Dre...... and Guwop.
Nicki Minaj and French Montana some ungrateful mfers too :pacspit:

how quick they forget.... :wow:

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
I love wop but let's be reality, nobody gon care after like a month. All these faggits and whiteboys who wasn't around during them so icy days just being trend followers. They think it's cute and ironic to say free wop on Instagram and whatnot:scust:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I love wop but let's be reality, nobody gon care after like a month. All these faggits and whiteboys who wasn't around during them so icy days just being trend followers. They think it's cute and ironic to say free wop on Instagram and whatnot:scust:
:scust: for real they treat it like some ironic joke

but no one can ignore a young thug x fetty x gucci x migos tape

that roster speaks for itself :wow:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
when the cacs dropped boosie when he finally got out :dead:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast

been listening to gucci since

remember seeing the video on mtv :wow:

not even a huge fan of him like that but whoever said he's the best a&r aint never lie

crazy the amount of people he put on