The Miz will get his own reality show, Miz & Mrs, on the USA Network

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Imagine if Renee & Ambrose get their own show next :jbhmm:but Queen of the South already exist

dean-ambrose-chase.gif

tumblr_p9kmz2eo0N1uta6xoo3_400.gif

tumblr_p9kmz2eo0N1uta6xoo1_400.gif

tumblr_p9kmz2eo0N1uta6xoo2_400.gif

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
I know it's reality tv and it's scripted but Miz and Maryse seem to be one of the "genuine" couples and it makes them fun to watch, like when Naomi and Jimmy are on Total Divas. Fun couples with fun personalities who genuinely enjoy being around each other makes for good entertainment. All that fake drama isn't needed.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I know it's reality tv and it's scripted but Miz and Maryse seem to be one of the "genuine" couples and it makes them fun to watch, like when Naomi and Jimmy are on Total Divas. Fun couples with fun personalities who genuinely enjoy being around each other makes for good entertainment. All that fake drama isn't needed.
I never understood how that Love and Hip Hop foolishness ever got popular

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
I never understood how that Love and Hip Hop foolishness ever got popular

Don't get me started on that show. I will never understand how so many people "working on music" never actually produce music. There are a handful of people who have used it to actually come up like Cardi and K. Michelle, or help build them back like Remy and Papoosr, but the majority of them just acting a whole fool for VH1 checks in "storylines" that don't even try to look real.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Don't get me started on that show. I will never understand how so many people "working on music" never actually produce music. There are a handful of people who have used it to actually come up like Cardi and K. Michelle, or help build them back like Remy and Papoosr, but the majority of them just acting a whole fool for VH1 checks in "storylines" that don't even try to look real.
I tried watching one time just to see the hype :scust:I couldn't last past the first commercial break