The Money Grab- UFC 264: Poirier vs. McGregor 3/ Burns vs Wonderboy/ Shoeyvasa vs Hardy

Who Ya' Got

• "The Notorious" Conor McGregor

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • "The Diamond" Dustin Poirier

Votes: 78 69.0%
  • Gilbert "Durhino" Burns

Votes: 34 30.1%
  • Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Tai Tuivasa

Votes: 31 27.4%
  • Greg Hardy

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • fukk The Cowboys

Votes: 36 31.9%

• Total voters

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
:mjlol:You're really drawing on a fight from 6 years ago against a midget on like a week notice to try to act like Conor had a chance? Conor has NEVER come back from a deficit in a fight since then. If dude doesn't get lucky early, he's getting his ass kicked just about every time. Even in the second Nate fight, he was on his way to losing the fight had it gone a round or two longer. By the end he was straight up running away from Nate and he ended the fight on his back with Nate in a dominant position.

You don't even mention the fact that Conor was losing on the feet to Poirier. The fight only went to the ground because of Conor's desperate clinch after getting his shyt rocked. He was losing every facet of that fight and it probably could have been stopped even before the doctor stoppage.
There was like 30 seconds of action on their feet breh. Nowhere did I say I though he was fukking winning either. All I said was I wish he didn’t break his leg so we coulda had a round 2 and pointed out another fight where I thought he was clearly losing and was going to lose where he ended up pulling it out in the 2nd.

I didn’t say it would happen again lmao, I just wanted to see a 2nd round.

Why you think I’m stanning him lol? Your a little too hard in the paint hating for no reason. I ain’t some fanboy of his.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was like 30 seconds of action on their feet breh. Nowhere did I say I though he was fukking winning either. All I said was I wish he didn’t break his leg so we coulda had a round 2 and pointed out another fight where I thought he was clearly losing and was going to lose where he ended up pulling it out in the 2nd.

I didn’t say it would happen again lmao, I just wanted to see a 2nd round.

Why you think I’m stanning him lol? Your a little too hard in the paint hating for no reason. I ain’t some fanboy of his.
:mjlol:It was on the feet for 30 seconds because he got his shyt rocked and panic clinched. Why do you keep ignoring this fact? You don't need to see a second round. The fight was over. Nothing he did 6 years ago against a featherweight was going to translate to this fight. Especially since he was outmatched in every facet of MMA