The most EXTENSIVE DNA STUDY ever on Ethiopians (results are in, they're mixed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I've had a bunch of folks ask me for evidence the last couple of days after I said in a couple of threads that the light skin curly hair ethiopian broads nikkas was fiendin for are mixed. Well here is that evidence.

http://ethiohelix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/extensive-doctoral-thesis-on-ethiopian.html

Here are the ethnic groups sampled. As you can see they got over 100 DNA samples from almost every ethnic group in Ethiopia. You have semetic speaking, cushytic speaking, omotic speaking, and nilotic speaking groups all up in here.

Ref_POP.PNG

Next we have the ethnic groups listed in order based on levels of admixture. The big blue line that makes up the majority of most of the groups is the E1b haplogroup. Its believed to have originated in East Africa and is the primary African marker. The other colors are either African (orange, yellow, and green) or non-African (red and purple).

NRY.PNG

Since there are so many ethnic groups in Ethiopia, the easiest way to break down the genetic differences between the different groups is by langauges. Ethnic groups with similar languages tend to have similar features and also similar genetics.

NRY_Language.PNG

To me this graph above is the most important one. Blue/Green/Yellow/Orange is African. Red/Purple is non-African. As you can see the Semitic speakers in Ethiopia have the biggest band of red and purple. Hence the most non-African genes in their pool. Thus its not surprising they look like this.

The Omotic and Cushytic tribes have similar amounts of non-African genes but its smaller than the Semitic speakers thus it makes sense they don't look as mixed.

And finally we have the Nilotic speakers which have almost no non-African genes and are almost purely African.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
ohh look a cac dna study
:stopitslime: the study seems to be a smaller part of the theory that Africa is, in fact, the motherland.

To identify major population expansions related to male lineages, we sequenced 78 East Asian Y chromosomes at 3.9 Mbp of the non-recombining region (NRY), discovered >4,000 new SNPs, and identified many new clades.
Nearly all the Y chromosomes outside Africa are derivative at the SNP M168 and belong to any of its three descendent super-haplogroups – DE, C, and F, strongly supporting the out-of-Africa theory. The time of the anatomically modern human’s exodus from Africa has yielded inconsistent results ranging from 39 kya, 44 kya, 59 kya, 68.5 kya to 57.0 – 74.6 kya.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Out of context study. Plus a blog is not a peer reviewed study.

Also Haplogroups only tells part of ones ancestry, not all of it.

J haplogroups(J1) in Ethiopia are unique to the region. Just like M1 is unique to Africa and no longer Eurasian. The J1 haplogroup been there since the neolithic and was bought to Ethiopia during that time. The people who bought to the Horn(Arabia) looked no different from Africans, so one has to question if horner phenotypes is due to "being mixed" or instead indignous built in diversity.

Last edited:

Tae

All Star
Daps
So I've had a bunch of folks ask me for evidence the last couple of days after I said in a couple of threads that the light skin curly hair ethiopian broads nikkas was fiendin for are mixed. Well here is that evidence.

http://ethiohelix.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/extensive-doctoral-thesis-on-ethiopian.html

Here are the ethnic groups sampled. As you can see they got over 100 DNA samples from almost every ethnic group in Ethiopia. You have semetic speaking, cushytic speaking, omotic speaking, and nilotic speaking groups all up in here.

Ref_POP.PNG

Next we have the ethnic groups listed in order based on levels of admixture. The big blue line that makes up the majority of most of the groups is the E1b haplogroup. Its believed to have originated in East Africa and is the primary African marker. The other colors are either African (orange, yellow, and green) or non-African (red and purple).

NRY.PNG

Since there are so many ethnic groups in Ethiopia, the easiest way to break down the genetic differences between the different groups is by langauges. Ethnic groups with similar languages tend to have similar features and also similar genetics.

NRY_Language.PNG

To me this graph above is the most important one. Blue/Green/Yellow/Orange is African. Red/Purple is non-African. As you can see the Semitic speakers in Ethiopia have the biggest band of red and purple. Hence the most non-African genes in their pool. Thus its not surprising they look like this.

The Omotic and Cushytic tribes have similar amounts of non-African genes but its smaller than the Semitic speakers thus it makes sense they don't look as mixed.

And finally we have the Nilotic speakers which have almost no non-African genes and are almost purely African.

The chicks on top look straight up black, like someone you'd see in Atlanta, or even the Caribbean.
Unless you're doing a reverse 1 drop rule where even one non-black ancestor makes you mixed. :sas1:

Last edited:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kinda knew this but hey:manny: can someone still break it down?

All i know is when i go out, i can somewhat tell if the Ethopian and Somali chicks are mixed. As long as they dont look "too" mixed with Arab or w/e, im good.

With that being said im still thirsting for the African chicks on campus:shaq: