maxresdefault.jpg

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
image546.jpg

GOAT worst cut
I'll take the crown on this one. There's no picture evidence :mjpls: but......a niggga was in the 2nd grade and my pops was tryna get my a haircut before school and his barber flaked. So we went into a random shop. Pops ignored the first sign that we shoulda kept it moving. One of these
model824.jpg
on the outside of the shop.

Anyway, the dude who cut my hair wore glasses and had one of these going for himself
1-2-184C-25-ExplorePAHistory-a0l9a9-a_349.jpg

Tell me why this niggga cut the bald pattern into my head. :snoop: Momma still mad a niggga go to school with that ho :camby:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
So when I was out in Oklahoma City 5 years ago I stepped into this barber shop looking for a cut. I ignored all the tale tell signs and asked for a cut....

A. There was all female barbers.

B. 3 white and 1 asian :dwillhuh:

I was so desperate for a cut I was blinded. Asked this white lady if she knew how to cut my hair and she's like "Yea, just have a seat!". She then proceeded to fukk my hairline to no end. She saw my face after I looked in the mirror she didn't even charge me. Walked out looking like :singlemom:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
So when I was out in Oklahoma City 5 years ago I stepped into this barber shop looking for a cut. I ignored all the tale tell signs and asked for a cut....

A. There was all female barbers.

B. 3 white and 1 asian :dwillhuh:

I was so desperate for a cut I was blinded. Asked this white lady if she knew how to cut my hair and she's like "Yea, just have a seat!". She then proceeded to fukk my hairline to no end. She saw my face after I looked in the mirror she didn't even charge me. Walked out looking like :singlemom:
:ufdup: :wtf: When you saw those women barbers you were suppose to walk out off GP.

I've had the same barber since 2002. Our shyt came to an end last week :to: and I got a fro growing right now. Im tryna a new niggga in the morning. Im scared :sadcam:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:ufdup: :wtf: When you saw those women barbers you were suppose to walk out off GP.

I've had the same barber since 2002. Our shyt came to an end last week :to: and I got a fro growing right now. Im tryna a new niggga in the morning. Im scared :sadcam:
I know bruh, I broke the G code:singlemom:

I've atoned for my transgression though, been using the same barber since '10. But now I'm moving back to Atlanta so gotta find a new one :lupe: