The most swiped-right man on Tinder is black.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
This dude has messed up teeth too breh :russ:
Theres a video of him talking in this link.

Most swiped-right man on Tinder - BBC News

Teeth can be fixed but are hard to look over and sometimes a deal breaker like bad skin/hair or a cockeye. I can understand the attraction. He is articulate, kinda goofy, and not a bad dresser. Also one a "safe" complexions; not too light or extremely dark. That Gucci 3000M vintage web face on his wrist really helps unless it's one of those master copies. Hipster onyx bead bracelet. Lastly that he has an earning potential of 140K GBP/ 175K USD annually as a commercial pilot is enough for many chicks to drop the drawers. He doesn't look like his photos though, maybe why he is humorous. Probably need for him to come off that EASA license to make sure he is a legit pilot. :patrice: He has really odd skinny fingers and could really use a new iPhone.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What's his bio say? What kinda things he into? If I sent him a message about his favorite scary movie what would he say? Would he swipe right on me if this were my pic?
QeooS9v.jpg

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
bu bu but the Coli told me all women in the world are dying to be with the average white male

This guy is a way above average black dude. On top of that he's in the U.K. where girls are more open to black guys so he kills it. A black dude in the US would either have to be rich or basically look like a model to get a fraction of what he gets.

If he comes to the US and gets 40 matches per day then I'd be impressed.

Last edited:

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
This shyt comes down to jealousy fam, the fact that brothas can have other options and not have to deal with getting shytted on forever apparently seems to bother some people. You got women that will show they don't want a certain man but when that man gets a woman that likes him then it becomes a problem :wtf:

At least I can understand women being mad about Brothas dating out but this shyt where brothas have now joined in to police other Black Men's dating choices is fukking weird. Some of these cats are strange AF, thank God in real life I don't see brothas acting this way.
The Black men I know are like :salute:when they see other Black men with attractive women regardless of race. The IR police on here are clowns :mjlol:
:ohlawd:my whole life in one sentence

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This guy is a way above average black dude. On top of that he's in the U.K. where girls are more open to black guys so he kills it. A black dude in the US would either have to be rich or basically look like a model to get a fraction of what he gets.

If he comes to the US and gets 40 matches per day then I'd be impressed.

:mjpls:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
some trickery going on here unless his gobble tooth is shopped in the last pic shyt aint adding up....