Reppin
Cleveland
Only MPA I acknowledge is in Atlanta

a05762ab-4d1a-48f1-9389-fc43cd8acd2a.gif

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Trying to stop piracy is a fool’s errand. If I was them, I’d extend the wait time between when a film is in theaters and streaming.

I’m a fan of going to the movies, but if I’m not able to see something in the first couple of weeks in its release… I can just wait another 2 - 3 weeks and it’ll be on the pirate sites in 4k.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Trying to stop piracy is a fool’s errand. If I was them, I’d extend the wait time between when a film is in theaters and streaming.

I’m a fan of going to the movies, but if I’m not able to see something in the first couple of weeks in its release… I can just wait another 2 - 3 weeks and it’ll be on the pirate sites in 4k.
Yup.... as soon as that bad boy touches a streaming site, you know you're getting 4k.. :banderas:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I got Spotify for free what you talking about.

Piracy will never go away.
You're always going to have a small segment of people pirating no matter what but like @StatUS says music industry has largely eliminated pirating by making it easily accessible, fairly affordable and all in one place across all apps.

Imagine if you had to subscribe to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney, AppleTV+, ESPN+, Paramount+, AMC+, HBO Max, Showtime, Peacock, BritBox, Epix, SundanceNow and Starz just so you could have access to full Nas, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson and Pink Floyd discography.