The Mule (Trailer) - STARRING Clint Eastwood & Bradley Cooper

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I watched most of this on HBO last week, and it truly was an awful and offensive movie, all the casual racism and MAGA bullshyt aside, the fact this man subjected viewers to no less than TWO threesomes involving his character is just indefensible.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
When ol dude pointed a gun at him

:unimpressed:

“nikka I was in the Korean War I ain’t scared of no pistol “

That shyt had me weak :laff:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Watched this on HBO Max. A lot of dumb ass plot points but the funniest thing to me was the whole movie was seeing an old ass white man driving a Lincoln F150.

The dude the movie is based on was driving one when he got arrested. Only difference is he had been driving for the cartel for 10 years and prolly ain’t have that whip that long

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm watching now and WTF...this movie took a big ass detour with the wife dying...this motherfukker ran off on the plug with FIVE BRICKS, for what is probably 3 weeks (watching still), to meet with the family, watch his wife die, PLAN and CONDUCT a wedding, and wtf now she just invited him to thanksgiving?!?! Thank god the cartel just spotted him on the highway. :unimpressed:

back to the movie :snoop:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
wait til Eastwood writes two different scenes with him having threesomes with gorgeous Mexican women, who desire a 80 year old man, because of his rugged masculinity.

Or Andy Garcia as an entirely unbelievable cartel boss.

That's an example of taking a fascinating true story and turning into utter nonsense.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait til Eastwood writes two different scenes with him having threesomes with gorgeous Mexican women, who desire a 80 year old man, because of his rugged masculinity.

Or Andy Garcia as an entirely unbelievable cartel boss.

That's an example of taking a fascinating true story and turning into utter nonsense.

that part is realistic, the cartels got b!tches everywhere willing to so anything for them