The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog, out now

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
shyt like this is why my kids are always talking about death or somebody “ooooofed” and I gotta check them on it…the fukk is up with these weird creators nowadays?
My youngest nephew likes this weird ass "scary " shyt

On the one hand...kinda cool cause I'm a horror guy and when he gets older I wanna introduce him to freddy, Jason, Michael etc.

On the other hand wtf is this shyt

My dad for xmas got him those hand things

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
It's a murder mystery on a train. I'm sure he'll be I've at the end.

Dope concept though

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
shyt like this is why my kids are always talking about death or somebody “ooooofed” and I gotta check them on it…the fukk is up with these weird creators nowadays?
That sound is legitimately funny tho lmao

It's weird though that they're taking a character known for being acrobatic and fast moving and killing him off and making you help his lame friends solve his murder in a slow paced murder mystery.

This is like if someone made an uncharted spinoff and it was in the exact style of the witness or firewatch.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished this and it was cute low key wish it was a bit longer.

It was dope to see Shadow and the Chaotix again reminded me of the Sonic Heroes days.

Even tho this was an April fool prank it was really well done. I hope Sega makes a sequel to this or green light more weird Spin off games like they used to byke in the day.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
yea it wasn't that serious, :mjlol:it was dope felt like running through an IDW comic I hope they keep doing experimental stuff like this in between main game releases